Just returned from 10 nights at the Coma Gran hotel and cant praise the hotel and Thomson team enough.My husband and I travelled with our 2 sons aged 8 and 3 and from leaving home to getting back things couldnt have gone any better.The flights were on time and the transfer to and from the hotel although around an hour was very comfortable.The hotel reception and its staff are impressive.Our apartment was situated on the 5th floor with a pool view as requested, and although the fridge door was a little rusty was spotless.The cleaners came in 6 times per week.The rest of the hotel and poolside etc was also kept immaculate.. good considering the amount of people staying there.The pool and snack bar area was great.My eldest son was never out of the pool and made so many friends,it was lovely to see them all having such a laugh.I cant speak highly enough of the entertainments team,they worked so hard and always tried to include everyone but we never felt pressured to join in if we didnt want to.My son especially enjoyed splash bingo.Cinerellie reading out the daytime quiz is worth a listen... funny!Asha boo was great too but the real star, especially in my 3 year olds eyes is Rossy Essex.He is so good with the kids or 'stinkers' as he likes to call them.He made us laugh with his different costume changes.Thomson you have struck gold with this James Corden lookee likeey!Not that we ever needed them but the reps were on hand also morning and evening which was nice to know and the kids club staff seemed nice even though my son only went twice.We went half board and found the food to be excellent.With a variety of different foods there really was something for everyone.There was a chef show cooking and lots of scrummy desserts to choose from!Breakfast was just as good from fried and continental breakfasts to cereals,pancakes and more.We always looked forward to what we were going to try next.Sa Coma is real family resort,not very big but lovely and clean.The beach and promenade are beautiful and has some nice shops and places to eat.The zoo safari is literally up the road and worth a visit and there is a free bus to take you there.. bonus! All in all a fab time was had by all.Big thanks to the hotel staff and Thomson team, we will certainly be back!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and TravelUp so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca