We went with Thomson in May, so have no experience of the place when its absolute kid season.
What I can say is the hotel is very clean, welcoming, spacious, service is excellent. Thomson reps and music at the pool make it a great place during the day. The latter - pool - is brilliant.
Only downsides (in case someone from Coma Gran is reading):
- Two single beds in room can't be pushed together for a couple. Metal slides on the floor and you take it in turns to fall in the gap. Double beds ARE needed!
- Very limited night-time entertainment. Aimed at kids, but may be because of the time of year (it was low season). Regardless, we expected something to be put on.
- Hire car was keyed outside. Might be a one off but please make people aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca