This was our fourth stay at this hotel, and we enjoyed it as much as the others. The hotel and it's staff never disappoint - always friendly and helpful. This is a tribute to it's management style and it's great attitude to focussing on the needs of it's guests. There's lots of nice little touches, like the glass of Cava on arrival, the big bowl of fresh fruit on the reception desk which guests are free to take from, the free smoothie at the pool late in the afternoon, the free Cava from 10am to 6pm. I could go on.
We were there to do some cycling, and were pleased to be able to use the new bike station across the road. It's more secure than the previous one (the door always seemed to be left open), with card access sliding doors (a metal shutter also comes down at night), and is well equipped with tools, pumps, water, degreaser, paper towels. Disposable gloves would have been great for those of us who have to assemble our own bike, but that's just a minor point.
The food here is great - It's a buffet system, with something for everyone, and there's plenty of it too. There was even some very nice food for vegans, which I tried too. The dress code for evening dinner is casual smart, so no beachwear allowed.
Our room this year was on the outside wing nearest to the road. Initially slightly disappointed, it turned out to be very private, and interesting to see the comings and goings along the road. It was also quiet at night. The room itself was up to the same high standard as the other rooms we've had in past years.
This hotel is a classy,very calm and low key place, with (generally) well behaved guests. There's no music pumping out at the pool, or groups of people drinking there all day and making a nuisance of themsleves. Also, if you're after lively evening entertainment then you're probably best staying elsewhere - there's plenty of those sorts of places nearby.
I'm looking forward to staying next year already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vanity Hotel Golf offers a unique and exclusive experience for adults seeking a different and special kind of holiday on Majorca. An experience based on a passion for elegance and sensuality, pleasure and well-being. Its privileged beach front location offers to the customers of the Vanity Hotel Golf breathtaking views over the bay of Alcudia. Recently renovated, class and comfort are its hallmark throughout, from its garden area with swimming pool, sun terrace and Balinese sun loungers, to its elegant public areas, bar and restaurants, culminating in contemporary style rooms, the highlight of which are the Royal Terrace suites with private terrace, heated Jacuzzi and Balinese sun bed. The Vanity Hotel Golf also features a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vanity Hotel Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanity Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Golf
- Vanity Hotel Golf Majorca, Spain