We arrived the last weekend in August. Staff were really friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We have a 2year old and wanted a hotel that was close to the beach. The location was fantastic. When he was bored of the pool, 2 minutes later we were on the beach. Hotel food was good. Our son has become a very fussy eater so he lived on pasta bolognaise yohurt and icecream. I would have been worried if we had been staying for 2 weeks. (luckily brought some food as well). They have pasta everyday which was a godsend. Sometimes the veg was a bit hard and some of the dishes a bit too salty but there was enough of a selection to always find something to eat. I was just happy not having to cook!
The room we had was very noisey, We were right by a stairwell. My son slept through it all but we had trouble sleeping, This is due to the bedrooms located right by the corridor and tiled floors. People coming back from the entertainment were very noisey, slamming doors and yelling. We were generally in bed early as the entertainment was too late for our son.
Rooms were a good size and very clean.
Shop opposite the front of the hotel where you can get 5 litres of water for a fraction of the price the hotel are selling it for. Managed to get milk here as well.
I think the staff are really good at this hotel and greeting everyone to the buffet each mealtime was a nice touch.
My husband originally didn't want to return to the hotel because it was too noisey at night but it is hard to find a hotel in this location with the same facilities, for a reasonable price.
We have decided to return next year and will just put up with the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel is a complete hotel, and the all inclusive option is highly recommended for those who fancy experiencing an entertaining family holiday. Everyone will have their own space in its studios and apartments, as well as privacy and services that will make your stay a very comfortable one. Located on the sea front, the Ciudad Blanca hotel combines the beauty of the Bahia de Alcudia with gorgeous beaches and surroundings. These include the services and facilities of a family hotel: outdoor pools for adults and children, children’s playground, accommodation for pets, free Wi-Fi, SPA Sensations, all inclusive, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, Jacuzzi, professional shows, water sports, 15,000 m² of gardens, three restaurants, two bars and a spectacular Sea Soul & Beach Club to spend days and nights in the most incredible and relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Iberostar, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain