“Fantastic sushi! ”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Visited here on an evening for sushi with 2 friends. The location is pretty overlooking the beach and it's in a nice part of town. We ordered a large sushi selection which was amazing! So good we ordered another 2 dishes. We waited a while for the sushi but this doesn't bother me, I'd rather have nice fresh sushi made to order than something pre-made. The drinks were quite expensive, we had 2 bottle so of Vin Sol wine which was €17 a bottle! Very expensive as this wine is very lower end. I would definitely visit here again and because the sushi was so good I could maybe overlook the price of the drinks, or just have less to drink next time :)

Reviewed 4 June 2016

We last visited Pipper's in 2013, on returning to Alcudia one evening in early June we decided we would eat at Pipper's again. We were not disappointed!

We ate as a party of 4, 3 adults and one teenager. We each had a main course only.

My son (13yr old) and myself both had the "blind seafood" paella. It was an excellent choice and was enjoyed by us both. My wife chose the Mediterranean Sea Bass and was thoroughly enjoyed. My mother chose pasta as she is less adventurous and enjoyed the linguine she had selected.

All 4 meals were very good, and the portion size was perfect.

We also had a complimentary glass of Sangria on arrival.

The meal was as good as when we first ate at the restaurant 3 years ago. We would definitely recommend Pipper's and we will return when we are next in Port d'Alcudia.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Sat outside with a friend, drinking vino and eating the most delicious food. Obviously fresh ingredients with contrasted flavours. Out side enjoying the sun in a friendly atmosphere looking out to the beach.
Big thank you to Tuan & Micky for the lobster special.

1  Thank LukiNoa S
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Overpriced. Food was poor quality. Ordered steak and a burger. Both undercooked. Waiter couldnt speak english and was rude. Only good point was the woman who got us in there. Waste of time wouldnt recommend anyone to go there

1  Thank Sb89-l
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We had a great meal in Pippers. Super Super salad starter and amazing blind seafood paella. Lovely wine list. Lovely location and very friendly staff.
Best meal we had while in Alcudia and very good value!
Thanks to the staff for an excellent experience!