Zafiro Tropic
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)
US$150
US$145
  • Pool
Ona Garden Lago(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
US$172
US$155
Iberostar Ciudad Blanca(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Beachfront
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
  • Restaurant
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
  • Pool
Sol de Alcudia Apartments(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
  • Pool
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$114
TripAdvisor
1,143 results
All reviewsadult only poolself cateringviva hotelpirate shipold townmain poolpool barroyal terrace roombouncy castlekids clubpool viewcycling holidaysgt peppersthe main blockwalk in showerfamily hotelmini golf
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A week of cycling in one of the world's best training/riding locations. The hotel has everything you need - highlight being safe & secure bike garage downstairs with everything you need (incl a bike shop!). Apartment was awesome and I saved a load of cash by self-catering, with the option of a an excellent evening buffet meal after a long ride.
My only gripe is that the meals at the hotel are pricey, so if you are not a big eater then I recommend making use of your kitchen.

Room Tip: Away from the lift area (lots of cyclists with noisy shoes)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Room Tip: would not pay extra at this hotel for the room was not as good i felt as it should have been for what i paid
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Zafiro H, Gerente at Zafiro Tropic, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Went to Mallorca on a cycling trip and stayed half board, the hotel was very clean and modern, the food was excellent and buffet style with some elements being prepared freshly in front of you. the staff are very friendly including front of house and cleaning staff. I kept my very expensive bike in the bike store which was very secure.

My only criticism is I prefer to pay as you go when it comes to paying for drinks from the bar and at meals, however these are charged to the room so keeping track of your bar tab can be a little problematic (I was mainly drinking coke light and only had a couple of alcoholic drinks)...

Hopefully I'll be returning next year

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darren J
Zafiro H, Manager at Zafiro Tropic, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Darren J.,

Thank you very much for your comments about our hotel Zafiro Tropic.
We are proud that our clients‘ needs are attended in the best way. If you come back, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We have just enjoyed our second visit here, despite unseasonably cold weather for our first two nights. Heated outdoor and indoor pools were wonderful and the apartment was spotless. We were worried to be in the room right above the entertainment, and at the start of the corridor of rooms but everything went quiet long before we had a chance to be disturbed. The TV played up, the hob didn't work but when everyone has a great time why not five stars?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Richard F.,
Thank you for your comments and for chosing our hotel Zafiro Tropic We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at our resort.
Best regards.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed for 11 nights when I was there for a cycling vacation/training camp. I was only using the room/apartment, had my own breakfast in the apartment and eat dinner out of the hotel every night. Food I do not know anything about, but the room and the people working there were very service-minded and nice.
The cycle storage facilities were great. The swimming pools area was great, unfortunately, it was too cold to swim.
Hope to come back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool area if you stay in building 1 if you want evening sun on your terrace.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear pasto64,
Thank you for your comments and for choosing our hotel Zafiro Tropic We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at our resort. Best regards.