“Outstanding dinning”

Kathmandu Indian Tandoori House
Reserve with
Kathmandu Indian Tandoori House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$14 - US$59
Description: We do Asiatic Indian And Nepali food with different touch of spices as u like.100 seater Restaurent with wide distance between the tables to make you feel free.We do not compromise on the quality of the food or service.Smile is the best thing from the waiters and the service.We are new but not the least.You will know us when u visit.Namaste see u soon.
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Being as an Asian by heritage , I can say that it was one of the best Asian restaurant which I have come across. Staff was highly welcoming and polite and food was precisely top notch. I can say with full confidence that this restaurant ticks all the boxes of high quality dinning.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This restaurant is a little gem in Port d'Alcudia. All the food seems to be home made without any compromises - and it is absolutely delicious!
From the outside it doesn't look much but don't let that deceive you. Cannot be recommended enough.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We came to this restaurant after reading the positive TripAdvisor reviews and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food we received. Kathmandu served us up some delicious, authentic, and creative Indian curries and we were not charged much at all. The lychee veggie curry was delicious! Seeing as it is authentic it, obviously, is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Certainly worth a visit for any travellers in Alcudia.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I had Maleku ko Macha and my wife had Kathmandu special.best food I have ever tasted.Give it a try.New restaurant but the best indian.

1  Thank tikaram o
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Met by very polite waiters. Helped us get a table for 11. Had mixed Indian starter. Good onion baji and raita. For dinner I had the Karachi tikka masala. Good flavors. You have to order rice on the side, but one portion is enough for two. Garlic nan breads were awesome. Would recommend.

My ratings are based on location and situation.