“Garlanda - still the same high standard!”
Review of Nuevo Garlanda

Nuevo Garlanda
Ranked #29 of 215 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Every time I visit Pro Alcudia I always make a bee line for the Garlanda resturant. This is a quality family run resturant located in a quiet side street near the harbour. The interior is slightly French in style, quiet and relaxing and the food quality is superb and at an affordable price!

I will be back again in due course!

There are newer reviews for Nuevo Garlanda

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We tried here basically because most our favourite "spanish" places were closed due to it being off season. we were pleasantly surprised by the restaurant and enjoyed our meal and would go back again (in fact went to, however they seemed to be closed on Sunday in January). Had a good Pamboli, Chorizo in sauce (sauce made a great dip for breads) and some grilled veg. Price was very reasonable. Although we mainly went for a tapas style meal, there were plenty of hearty traditional Spanish dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 27 June 2011

Garlanda may not look much on the outside but never judge a book by it's cover as I learned when we ate in Garlanda. Its located on a side street in Port d' Alcudia and if your a lover of seafood you will be in your element. The menu is very reasonable priced, we had a three course meal, bottle wine & 4 beers for €75. I had mussels cooked in white wine sauce to start, it was fab, to follow I had the meat paella & my husband had the mixed paella both were beautiful. To finish I had the crepes with Chocolate sauce which was also great. We had the house wine, a Rioja It was beautiful & reasonable priced. Garlande has a real Spanish feel, white washed walls inside with photos of Majorca on them. The staff are very nice, very pleasant & service is very good. I would highly recommend it for a great meal & a little piece of Spain.

Reviewed 26 April 2011

A wonderful restaurant serving delicious tapas and mediterranean/spanish food. Both fish and meat dishes beautifully cooked and presented.
Family run restaurant - very friendly owner and great with children!!
Value for money superb - 9 euros for 3 course menu del dia in April 2011, including drink of your choice, bread and water.
Would thoroughly recommend the mixed tapas, the bean and chorizo stew and the cider sangria!!!
We don't eat anywhere else now in Puerto Alcudia. We think we have found the best!!

2  Thank alexandra_beeching
Reviewed 21 June 2008

This is a truly excellent restaurant. It is family driven, there is a loving atmosphere. You feel at home at once! The kitchen is superb. Wonderful people, excellent service, outstanding food!

I visited this restaurant several times during my stay in Alcudia in week 25, 2008. To my knowledge, this is the best restaurant in the area.

If you visit Port d'Alcudia, you have to visit Garlanda as well. Go have lunch there, or a cup of coffee or maybe a glas of cider or wine in the bar. Or have about a complete tasty dinner in the evening. You will not regret it if you appreciate good food and a loving, relaxed atmosphere!

peter@lundjakobsen.dk