“Excellent Thai Food”
Review of ThaiColom

ThaiColom
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Portocolom
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Visited this restaurant twice in the last two weeks, both times food, service were excellent form the spring rolls ribs, green Thai curry excellent all round. Would defo recommend this restaurant and return. Wee mention to the kebab shop next door excellent lunch Plato grande to die for.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Omg, best Thai food.. everything was AMAZING!! Great staff, lovely presentation.. and most tasteful Thai food.. loved it so much going back tonight!!! Yum yum!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

What a find! Great Thai food, excellent service. Staff are very courteous and friendly. Could not fault this restaurant

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Probably the best spring rolls I've ever had. Everything else was great to. Service, curries, rice, drinks, all excellent. Even dishes like sweet and sour chicken, that are often pretty average, was pretty good.

We'll be back. I just wish it was down the road from where I live!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We visited here twice when on holiday in Porto Colom and it might actually be the main reason we return to the area! The Satay Chicken was the best I have ever eaten anywhere and we all enjoyed our main courses. This review is being written many months later so I can't unfortunately remember the specifics of what we ordered for our main courses to give a recommendation, whatever it was I had it twice!