See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel.
Staff very friendly, food good but all describe in german. Second swimingpool for kinds only.Highly recommended for people who are looking for a relaxing break.
No evening entertainment

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel is split into three parts the reception, restaurant, bar/lounge, spa and adult only pool area is the main part, bedrooms are in two further building across the road, we were in the one which also housed the children's pools and bar area ,where snacks were also served, a lifeguard is on duty all day in this area, 10am until 6pm, water polo etc takes place everyday in this area. The pools and immediate areas are cleaned morning and night to a high standard similar as the room. Safe deposit box in the room cost 7 euros a week. Breakfast was good with the normal selection of hot and cold food, dinner was based around a large selection but lacking in quality, all descriptions are in German, lack of any music or entertainment on an evening was disappointing but there are a selection of bars up and down the boulevard, 10 mins walk away.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I could not fault the room at all. Comfortable, Air con (as if was quite a hot week). The food I though was also very good, although the only fault was that the names of particular dishes where in German, although you can tell what some things are, it they are Battered or in a stew your are not sure what your earing. The Adult pool did not have enough Sun beds so yes you did have to fight for them with the German occupants in a morning, but if you cant beat them join them. Although all inclusive you had to pay for top shelf drink, and you also had to pay for Wi-Fi. But the weather was fab, and met nice people. Just about a 10 min walk to the shops & Beach.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband traveled to Paguera for a friends wedding. We arrived late in the evening. Check in was quick and efficient but not friendly. We were located in 415 in the building across the street from the reception building. Room was clean and modern but overlooking a carpark so not a pretty view. Bathroom was also modern and clean. Beds were very hard and I found myself with a stiff back every morning. Our fridge and air con were both not working. We reported this to reception the following morning.. 7pm that night maintenance came to fix both but be warned air con is turned off between 9am and 1pm not great when trying to get ready for the wedding the following morning. Also we then realized our phone was also broken when we wanted to ring reception to order a taxi just another annoying glitch that really shouldn't happen in a 4 star ..We stayed half board but only ate 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts. Breakfast was good lots to choose from but again be warned it is aimed towards the German guests and my husband did struggle with the food and ended up just eating lots of eggs. Dinner was not so good not a lot of choice and again was very much German based food. I had risotto which was lovely but the rest that I chose was left on the plate. My husband didn't like anything there. Paguera park has 3 pools(not enough beds) a small work out room and a bar that really has no atmosphere there was no entertainment the 4 nights we stayed and you had to ask for music to be turned on at the pool so a lovely English couple we met told us. Paguera is a German resort and is not a normal holiday vibe to be honest for us Irish.If we didn't have the beautiful wedding and BBQ the next day elsewhere in the resort we would have found it quite boring .. food even on the strip is not normally what we would find on holidays and they are far behind when it comes to cocktails and nice drinks. I would say the Paguera park is clinical and does not have the normal Spanish charm or personality that we are used to .. even the Spanish staff spoke to us in German .. the very friendly house keeping staff saved the day with their lovely Spanish friendliness and where by far the highlight of this hotel. All in all I would not return to Paguera as you feel very much like you are not in Spain and more like a sunny village in Germany.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016

we stayed here on the summer of 2015. It is a very clean hotel, spotless I would say. The room was big enough for 3, the food was good, the pool clean. There is a playground for kids, a kids pool and kids disco in the evening (the entertainer was really great!). The beach within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family