All reviews great roof terrace daily cocktail reception area the air conditioning great location tubs cereal shower receptionist euros mallorca paguera
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very central hotel with good facilities and a lovely roof terrace.The rooms were comfortable. All the staff were very helpful and efficient. We booked half board but only ate in the hotel a couple of times. The breakfast was really good but was not so impressed with dinner so we ate out.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gilllennard
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Cupido Boutique Hotel on a few occasions and whenever I travel to Mallorca it’s always my first choice of play to stay. The hotel is very well located, it’s close to the beach and many shops and restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable and extremely clean. The staff in particular Charlota and Denise are very friendly and both go beyond their way to make sure your stay is perfect and also very pleasant to talk to. I would definitely recommend Cupido Boutique Hotel and it’s always my first choice of place to stay in Mallorca.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LarenzoS2
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Like most when I read reviews of hotels I take them with a pinch of salt........however the reviews of this hotel are spot on. Lovely bright reception and dining room. The breakfast buffet is top class, lots of variety to suit all tastes, hot and cold food, fruit, cereal and dairy. The staff all go out their way to be pleasant and nothing too much trouble, everything done with a smile. The room I was allocated was clean and modern, the shower fabulous, the view I had not very good although when I asked for a room on a higher floor the receptionist did her best to accommodate but nothing available. The hotel is 2minutes walk to a huge variety of shops and restaurants. The rooftop spa was fabulous, two hot tubs, a sauna and small gym. Adequate sun beds and Balinese beds all cleaned daily, with the added bonus of bar service if required. All in all a lovely relaxing holiday atmosphere, will definitely visit again. First class hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pipdib
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Nicely refurbished hotel in the middle of Paguera just off the main street with very friendly staff, especially the lovely Cessca on reception. Rooms are quite basic but adequate for a short break. There was a problem with the water when I was there but it did get fixed. The sun deck and hot tubs on the 3rd floor terrace are fab with delightful views and there's a small gym and sauna up there too for the energetic! Our room was noisy as it overlooked the night club and delivery entrance but during the day it was good to have a balcony. Breakfast was adequate. Daily cocktail specials were a treat - expect to pay between 6-8 euros. Didn't use the pool at all but many did. Overall, quite a nice place to stay for a short break in the sun!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

First off, I noticed air conditioning complaints in reviews before I left so came as no surprise when it failed 1 night resulting in a very uncomfortable night. It never got that cool when it did work but kept room just about at a comfortable temperature. I hope this has been addressed as I'd not stay here again until this is resolved. The rest of the recently refurbished hotel was nice, a rooftop terrace and nice pool area more than you'd get at a lot of similarly priced hotels. Breakfast was let down by awful machine coffee and diluting like 'fresh' juice from machine. I'd rather pay €1 more per night for proper juice from a carton even. If these small issues with breakfast were improved I'd say breakfast was nice enough for the price of hotel. Nice location and nicely refurbished interior with a few snagging issues.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple