All reviews sea view rooftop terrace palma nova bed and breakfast next year lovely beach air con lovely hotel pool area every night double bed walk in shower plenty of choice sun loungers cleaned daily buffet style paella
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed here from 12th to 21st August and had a fabulous holiday. Also stayed here many, many years ago when on a "stay and cruise" holiday, but would say that the refurbishment (since we were last there) of the hotel has merited its 4 star. Now kind of boutique chic and the public areas are beautifully furnished. Staff were all very nice, especially Anna and Angie in the dining room; they always greeted you with a lovely smile and always said "have a nice day" when leaving after breakfast, or asked if you'd had a nice day when entering the dining room in the evening. Luis up in the solarium is a credit to the hotel, he looks after you 1st class and is always joking and laughing with you - he has a brilliant personality. Food at the hotel was excellent. The hotel is fantastically located right across the road from the gorgeous beach and at the centre of loads of bars and restaurants - a prime location.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms with sea views are the best.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Lovely room, was clean and modern, had a great view of the beach.
We were half board so had breakfast and evening meal. The food was terrible, worst hotel food I've ever had. The buffet area was tiny and there was about 3 choices, every night it seemed to be the same, boring bland dry grilled chicken, chips, etc. The desserts were awful too. It was so bad that we ended up eating out every night. Also, you weren't allowed 1 drink with your evening meal, NOT EVEN WATER!! You had to pay for this, so most people didn't drink with their dinner.
The pool area was nice but quite small but you weren't allowed to drink water or crisps or anything else you bought from outside the hotel around it which is pathetic. I wouldn't have minded but the food the hotel offer for lunch was horrible, stale sandwiches and soggy salads.
Overall, the room is good if you just want somewhere to stay and not eat. The location was great just 1 minute walk to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Lovely clean rooms although shower wasn't very powerful. Whole hotel was clean and cool .louie bar man on roof terrace is amazing and an absolute asset for this hotel .food was good bar prices were expensive though .situated in an excellent spot never had difficulty finding a sunbed would definitely go to this hotel again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazel b
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Arrived in Agua beach 7th August. First trip to Palma on my own. Once I saw my room I asked for a change. I was on second floor room 223 overlooking mini golf which I couldn't see - was like a jungle outside balcony. On 8th August I approached the reception where carmen was and another surly elderly man who had been there the day before. Suffice to say, the manner in which I was spoken to by this gentleman was not acceptable by anyone's standards. I knew what I had paid for and was prepared to pay extra for a room change. But this gentleman was very rude and dismissive. I just had to walk away. So much so, I refused to approach the desk if this elderly gentleman was present. I was told he was the head of reception. Does this give him the right to treat people like something he would tramp on in the street???? I am a fluent Spanish speaker so there was no question of misunderstanding. Bad manners are inexcusable in any language. I did not get a room change. I understand August is a hectic month in Mallorca but senor, try to bring your manners to work every day!!!!! I think you left them at home during my stay!!! Apart from that hotel was ok. Dining-room staff fine and carmen in reception certainly remembered her manners every day. Room cleaned to a decent standard every day. Will I return? Maybe when this gentleman has retired or if I can be guaranteed he has found his manners!!!

Room Tip: Avoid room 223 with a passion!!!!!!!!!! Unless you want to look out onto a jungle
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2017

a great hotel if you are over 16 and want to have a holiday by the beach.
great rooms, just across the street from the beach.
the hotel offers a great breakfast, bar and beach towels.
nice staff, Clean rooms.