“Rude staff, poor food, small portions”
Review of Le P'tit Bistrot

Le P'tit Bistrot
Ranked #18 of 156 Restaurants in Palmanova
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant le P'tit Bistrot, since 1995 in the Paseo del Mar No. 20, is offering traditional French cuisine with fresh seasonal products. Located front of the beach from Palma Nova with great views. Enjoy our attentive service in a warm atmosphere and our extensive menu. Menu economic and high quality day and night.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were pre-warned by a local that this place was expensive with very small portions but we tried it anyway. The food arrived cold and when we informed the staff of this we were met with a very bad attitude. We left without eating our food because of this. The cold food I could forgive but not the rudeness. We do not recommend and will never return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We visited yesterday. The mussles are highly recommendable!
However, the 300g black angus steak seemed much smaller than 300g and the fries were bland. Not enough value for money.
The gratinated avocado/salmon starter would have been nice if there was more salmon and maybe a piece of bread.
The service was good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I was so looking forward to my birthday meal here . My friend had bought me a groupon voucher . The voucher value was 80 euros for two people and was to include a three course meal and a drink each.

We were not given the a la cart menu, but what I’m guessing was a special cheaper Groupon menu with less choice .

Unfortunately the meal was lacking.

My tempura prawns were good but I didn’t consider the batter to be Tempura, it was thick , not light .
My lamb was very fatty - inedible really, I told the waitress when she removed my fairly full plate but didn’t get any response at all.

Pudding was fine .

The waitresses were pleasant.

As a regular diner in Palma Nova I won’t be returning.

It definitely wasn’t an 80 Euro meal.

The manager, was greeting other diners effusively as they arrived and had little chats with them at their tables . Groupon corner was totally ignored .

If your not happy Le P’tit Bistrot with Groupon diners then don’t offer it!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had the 3 course inclusive menu which was excellent value for money. The food was excellent in both presentation and taste. The service was polite and professional. I was amazed at how many people walked past without coming in. The quality was outstanding and totally unexpected for the cost. I really struggled by the time I got to the desser but I was not leaving Crepes! I would definitely eat here again if I return to the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Visited Palma Nova for the afternoon on a 70's/80's nostalgia trip and was very surprised to find a wonderful, small, classy restaurant right on the sea front. Great friendly service and a great price all presented in style. Not piles of cheap food, but well presented and prepared good quality food that was enhanced by a very pleasant, quite surroundings. Regrettably I'll not go to Palma Nova again for a long time, but this beats the restaurants I've been eating in Palma for the last few days! Well done to the manager and staff for turning on the style in this resort - a real gem in a forest of something and chips.