“Amazing”

Ranked #18 of 154 Restaurants in Palmanova
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant le P'tit Bistrot, since 1995 in the Paseo del Mar No. 20, is offering traditional French cuisine with fresh seasonal products. Located front of the beach from Palma Nova with great views. Enjoy our attentive service in a warm atmosphere and our extensive menu. Menu economic and high quality day and night.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had the 3 course inclusive menu which was excellent value for money. The food was excellent in both presentation and taste. The service was polite and professional. I was amazed at how many people walked past without coming in. The quality was outstanding and totally unexpected for the cost. I really struggled by the time I got to the desser but I was not leaving Crepes! I would definitely eat here again if I return to the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Visited Palma Nova for the afternoon on a 70's/80's nostalgia trip and was very surprised to find a wonderful, small, classy restaurant right on the sea front. Great friendly service and a great price all presented in style. Not piles of cheap food, but well presented and prepared good quality food that was enhanced by a very pleasant, quite surroundings. Regrettably I'll not go to Palma Nova again for a long time, but this beats the restaurants I've been eating in Palma for the last few days! Well done to the manager and staff for turning on the style in this resort - a real gem in a forest of something and chips.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had dinner here several times many years ago and again twice recently. The food (salmon and pasta for dinners). Hot lava cake is delicious too. The wait staff has always been top notch. It is our favorite place by far in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Although a quiet March night a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Both of us had very good meals, mine the French onion soup which I generally always have and the lobster ravioli for main which was delicious with paper thin pasta. My wife had avocado and prawns, then monkfish which was also very good. Not the cheapest but it is comparable to other places serving good food. We will be back again in summer season

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Slightly on the stripey side, we only go here for special occasions, and being allergic to chees, I do have to ask for everything without as there are few dishes that havent got some sort of cheese somewhere on the dish. Fabulous service always and delicious menu