Location is amazing, you're just off the beach and perfectly placed on the strip. Our hotel room was great, clean and well sized I cannot fault them at all. Loved our balcony and beds are comfy. However, as a group of 10, 2 had to pay extra to be in the hotel due to limited rooms they paid an extra £200 making £850 for a sea view room to arrive and get the same as anyone else with not even an apology. The food was not what expected, first night we were not told where to go or how dinner worked. AINHOA is the rudest person I've ever met!!! The waitress we had every single night, unbelievable. She spoke little to no English, "give me food" was her way of asking what we wanted to eat. She took our plates away many times before we finished eating, got orders wrong, couldn't smile and was just so rude whenever we made contact. The portion size was tiny as if it was trying to be fancy however it was tasteless and plates were just filled with salads etc to compensate. The drinks situation was very confusing, first night water was free but you paid for fizzy drinks which is fair enough. Next night everything to drink was free then third night we were charged for water!!!! No explanation why. wifi does not work at all, they claim it works in the reception but you give in and pay the €20 to get the upgraded wifi. The lifeguard happily let boys throw cocktails into each others mouths in the pool throwing fruit from the glass with it, but we had bought juice from the shop for later on and while away he checked our bags then continued to have a go at us in Spanish over it when we had it away and never opened. Moaning aside reception are so helpful and even helped when we locked ourself out. The pool is lovely, always clean around and inside. However the "DJ" was not seen the full holiday and every so often a song would play then turn it off. I sound like a moan but the actual hotel is amazing it was little things that add up!! The reps could not have been better, they became your friends not being pushy or anything. They made sure you had the best time and everyone was always safe. Everyone in the hotel were nice and all there for a good time.
My main problem was with our balcony, though perfect sized, clean with furiniture. Ours was trashed numerous times. This included pizza, condoms, sick, spit, juice, cereal AND STOLEN PANTS OFF THE TABLE HANGING UP!!!!! The manager was very helpful and sent a maid but by the 4th time of coming home from lunch etc. To broken chairs and pasta over the floor it was very disheartening and also put us on edge going to bed. The reps there were lovely and put a complaint in which I am yet to hear back about, we are lucky none of our clothes were wrecked and we weren't charged but to then find out at the end of the holiday the underwear missing was seen on a balcony above it makes you feel very unsafe.
I must say reps, reception (who also helped to print boarding passes for us), maids, security all very welcoming. It's a shame such things can ruin your experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Apartments enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca