Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$434
  • Restaurant
US$230
US$112
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$267
US$207
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$174
US$169
  • Pool
All reviewsvista solself cateringsteam roomout of seasonoutdoor poolgood sizeapartment was cleanpalma novathe main stripcleaned every other dayhen dothe sofa bedlate at nightlong weekendsea viewmagaluf strippool side
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Me and the lads checked in to this mad place on the 27th of June for a week. When we first arrived at the hotel the main man himself Adam(goldy) met us at the hotel doors to tell us about the mad events we could book ourselves on. We obviously booked onto these and received our MCP band which allowed us entry to the best 5 clubs in Spain for just 10 EUROS a night which also included a free bar. The hotel itself was really nice. The pool area was stunning and the dj kept the place bouncing during the day. The hotel is located literally on the strip so you could always find your way back after a wild night out. The hotel also was laid back about bringing girls back which was very handy for myself. The strip itself is the maddest place I've ever been to in my life. All the amazing reps offering you crazy drink offers to get into their bars. We always turned these down however cause the MCP clubs was the places to be. The girls to boys ratio was crazy so these clubs definitely appealed to me and the lads. However the other boys did complain about noise once they got home as we was located on the strip. I can't comment on this however as I spent 4 out of the 7 nights in someone else's hotel. Also the food in the hotel was outstanding and the service from Macarena was even better, lovely woman. They all seemed happy to work there with the banter flying about between them. The banter between guests was also flying about, TALK TO ME BROTHER(inside joke) All in all this was the best holiday I've ever been on. Big up to the reps who always made sure we was loving life. Can't wait to come back next year for another crazy week, possibly even 2!!! Oi Oi

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank Ryan t
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Ryan,
Thank you for your lovely words from your stay with us.
Very nice that you had the holiday your were expecting and that you find the pool area comfortable to be at and very glad to see that our staff treated you good. Especially Macarena will be notified about your amazing comment about her.
We thank you again for your comment and hope to welcome you again for your next holiday.
Best regards
Vistasoteam

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in June with my son for a short break. Rooms and hotel very clean, good price for the location just a few stairs (70) to get to all the bars and about 5 minute stroll to the beach. Was apprehensive when I first arrived as lots of young clientele very pleasantly surprised how quiet the hotel was late at night.
Will visit again due to the location of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Trudie,
Thank you for taking the time to write down some words from your stay with us.
we are very gld to see that you enjoyed your stay and you find the apartaments and the hotel cleaned! Very pleased to see you didnt get disturbed from any kind of noise!
Hope to welcome you once again in a near fututre!
best regards,
VistasolTeam.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great stay at Vistasol - our 6th year and definitely can see the improvements in the hotel. Issues with towels and deposits last year, but no problems this time. Staff/reception nice, friendly and informative. Hotel excellently located to hit the hip strip in Magaluf. Was with a party with mature women. Are other young people around as you'd expect, but security around and never any trouble. Inside bar/restaurant is closed for refurbishment, but should be open 2018. However, outside grill for great food. Always went to beach, so never used pool, but always full and busy and music played in background by hotel DJ. Shop on site to get last minute items. Rooms great, clean and updated - ask for higher levels as still renovating the lower floors I think. Definitely back next year - Magaluf, great place to relax, local shops, restaurants and club - easily accessible from Vistosol. Hotel hoping to improve to a 4* next year, so prices will go up, but hoping to attract a mature cliente. Defo recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Recepcion Vista... B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for coming back to us once again and for this lovely comment! It is very nice to see you are noticing all our improvements we are doing every year to give the best experience to our guests!
Thank you very much once again and hope to welcome you in Vistasol in a near future!
Best regards
VistasolTeam.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Had a great stay at Vistasol, we have stayed there in the past and last year had a bad experience where we had to put a deposit of 50 euros on the room, we were then told we would not get it back as the towels were dirty! We did eventually get the money back after some 'heated' discussions and did think twice about booking the hotel again for this year. However, we are glad we did, the hotel has had a refurb and has been done out really nicely, it looks modern and clean and as it is so near to the strip it is just so convenient. We will definitely book there again and would recommend it as a place to stay. We did not have to put a deposit down this year and the staff on front desk were really helpful, even printing out our boarding passes free of charge.

Room Tip: Sea view is always pleasant but the rooms are all the same so it's not really an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Recepcion Vista... B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment from your stay with us. Very glad to see that you put the trust in us to come back again and that your experience was better!
we hope that if you return again next year you would be able to have the same great holiday!
best regards
Sandra Morén - quality manager

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this holiday through Thomas cook club 18-30 which I would highly recommend for any of you party go-ers out there or if you aren't that kind you'll still defo be partying with this amazing group!

Firstly when I was picked up from airport was greeted by an extremely nice rep, Sarah she was so easy to get on with and had the banter right away which made that tiring bus journey that much better! Then walked into the stunning Vistasol, immaculate hotel and was treated kindly by staff who sorted out my room! Then meeting the next rep lauren couldn't have gotten any better could tell right away these were the party people I needed to add to the holiday!

It was then pool time lovely set and even though not many sunbeds didn't mind chilling on the grass. Then pre drinks for first night before the paint party reps would jus come chill with you in your room get to know ya a bit or jus drink which I enjoyed getting to know them all, then we met the next rep Rolo.... I tell you I'll never be holding a drink in my right hand again with this guy had me downing anything it was the best ever!! Each rep was very helpful keeping us right by popping wee cards under our doors so we got the info for each night in plenty time and knew when we had to meet!

Each event was amazing from paint party, foam party, freshers, boat party, full moon party but by far the best was silent disco bet your thinking what the hell but honestly get your set of headphones listen to two different stations someone's doing the conga while others are singing their heart out to frozen absolute mental event! Aw and another thing to love is the 4€ buckets of any drink you want, could be sex on the beach or a huge vodka lemonade.

Abusing my MCP wristbands which I will never forget the constant remembering of this only 10€ for a 6 hour free bar, definitely the right thing for me and I'm pretty sure it will be for a lot of you! The tunes were constantly buzzing and the games in each of these events were mental from taking shots and spinning each time to slapping someone across the face for being a virgin also even on our reps night off they still had plans for us to make sure our week was awesome!

I was already with two friends and also having the reps Sarah Bailey, Lauren Perks and Rolo (Michael Rowland) they fitted right into our wee group they got us involved with other friends through our bar crawls and meetings before hand which we then ended up with another group of 11 girls who were also jus as cra. Every club I would rate the same 100/10 boomerangs, bananas, carwash and Tokyo joes! Might have not remembered exactly which one I was at each night but every rep in club 18-30 made sure they walked you safely there and didn't get you ran over!! When in the clubs it was jus nuts everyone has mental dancing skills including these reps Sarah would be doing the highland bloody fling, lauren jumping crazily about to basshunter and Rolo strutting his stuff making sure those drinks aren't in your right hand!

Honestly best holiday of a lifetime! I was there last year again through this same club and I'd go ten times more!! Major getting maga blues and I'm legit jus home been crying and everything! I made some amazing friends and became friends with the reps which we discussed to meet up some point at home!
But I won't forget the huge event TWSTD!! Which is in November at Skegness for all us mental holiday party-ers!

See ya at TWSTD guys

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank carlygillon
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your lovely comment from your stay.
Very glad you liked our staff and the hotel.
We will also pass by your lovely comment about the Reps.
Thank you again and best regards from VistasolTeam.