Free cancellation until 21/07
  • Free Breakfast
US$167
US$151
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

HM Martinique(Magaluf)
US$230
US$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hotel Samos(Magaluf)
US$182
US$164
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsvista solself cateringsteam roomout of seasonoutdoor poolgood sizeapartment was cleanpalma novathe main stripcleaned every other dayhen dothe sofa bedlate at nightlong weekendsea viewmagaluf strippool side
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this holiday through Thomas cook club 18-30 which I would highly recommend for any of you party go-ers out there or if you aren't that kind you'll still defo be partying with this amazing group!

Firstly when I was picked up from airport was greeted by an extremely nice rep, Sarah she was so easy to get on with and had the banter right away which made that tiring bus journey that much better! Then walked into the stunning Vistasol, immaculate hotel and was treated kindly by staff who sorted out my room! Then meeting the next rep lauren couldn't have gotten any better could tell right away these were the party people I needed to add to the holiday!

It was then pool time lovely set and even though not many sunbeds didn't mind chilling on the grass. Then pre drinks for first night before the paint party reps would jus come chill with you in your room get to know ya a bit or jus drink which I enjoyed getting to know them all, then we met the next rep Rolo.... I tell you I'll never be holding a drink in my right hand again with this guy had me downing anything it was the best ever!! Each rep was very helpful keeping us right by popping wee cards under our doors so we got the info for each night in plenty time and knew when we had to meet!

Each event was amazing from paint party, foam party, freshers, boat party, full moon party but by far the best was silent disco bet your thinking what the hell but honestly get your set of headphones listen to two different stations someone's doing the conga while others are singing their heart out to frozen absolute mental event! Aw and another thing to love is the 4€ buckets of any drink you want, could be sex on the beach or a huge vodka lemonade.

Abusing my MCP wristbands which I will never forget the constant remembering of this only 10€ for a 6 hour free bar, definitely the right thing for me and I'm pretty sure it will be for a lot of you! The tunes were constantly buzzing and the games in each of these events were mental from taking shots and spinning each time to slapping someone across the face for being a virgin also even on our reps night off they still had plans for us to make sure our week was awesome!

I was already with two friends and also having the reps Sarah Bailey, Lauren Perks and Rolo (Michael Rowland) they fitted right into our wee group they got us involved with other friends through our bar crawls and meetings before hand which we then ended up with another group of 11 girls who were also jus as cra. Every club I would rate the same 100/10 boomerangs, bananas, carwash and Tokyo joes! Might have not remembered exactly which one I was at each night but every rep in club 18-30 made sure they walked you safely there and didn't get you ran over!! When in the clubs it was jus nuts everyone has mental dancing skills including these reps Sarah would be doing the highland bloody fling, lauren jumping crazily about to basshunter and Rolo strutting his stuff making sure those drinks aren't in your right hand!

Honestly best holiday of a lifetime! I was there last year again through this same club and I'd go ten times more!! Major getting maga blues and I'm legit jus home been crying and everything! I made some amazing friends and became friends with the reps which we discussed to meet up some point at home!
But I won't forget the huge event TWSTD!! Which is in November at Skegness for all us mental holiday party-ers!

See ya at TWSTD guys

2  Thank carlygillon
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your lovely comment from your stay.
Very glad you liked our staff and the hotel.
We will also pass by your lovely comment about the Reps.
Thank you again and best regards from VistasolTeam.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in fabulous location. We had a pool view and rooms very good and clean. Staff and service excellent. It is a noisy hotel as it's right near The Strip but if you don't mind that then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Tahnk you for taking the time to write this feedback and for chosing us for your stay.
We are pleased to learn of your content.
Best regards and welcome back!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

All the reps were amazing made me feel very at ease a special mention to rolo Sarah and perks they were amazing !!!!! The weeks events were amazing will see you all for twisted in November can't wait !!

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to know you spent some nice days, and that the reps were amazing.
Best regards and welcome back!!

Quality manager

Reviewed 20 June 2017

There was thieves that came into our room early hours of the morning whilst we slept. It wasn't just our room it was my mates room as well. Phone, wallet, watches all stolen. Hotel was supposed to check CCTV... Didn't hear anything from them. Horrendous.

Dear Guest,
I am really sorry to read your review. I understand that a situation as the one you describe can ruin ones vacation, but I can assure you that we are doing all we can to keep our establishment safe, for our guests and also for ourselfes.I don't need to explain to you that if it is posible to enter the "safest bank in the world", of course a crook can also enter a hotel/apartment, hopefully not easily, but it can be done.
We have cameras in all corridors and also outside the building that are always checked if any kind of incident occurs, the door locks are also very safe, they can be read, showing at what time and by which key the door was opened.
We always inform our guests of what information the cameras and locks shows.
Guests are also asked to make a pólice report. Our apartments are safe, but many of our guests travelling in groups (mostly Young people) keep there doors wide open so there fellow guests can come and go as it pleases them, I do not say this was your case, but of course this is not a very safe way to behave.
Despite this misshappening I do hope you spent some nice relaxing days together with your Friends.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

DON NOT STAY HERE. if i could give this 0 stars then i would.

We arrived in the hotel on a lads holiday for 4 days. on our 2nd day our room got robbed and they stole anything/everything of value. The hotel put us on the ground floor over looking a car park which wasn't the best to say the least, but we accpeted this because we figured we wont be in the room much anyway.

We locked our safe and our balcony door before we went out for the night. We arrived back to our room around 3am only to find the safe wide open and our suitcases on the bed with all our clothes out. Our room had been robbed and they had take taken all kinds.

This was definately an inside job as there was no signs of forced entry on the safe, so they must have had a master key or an overide code to enter the safe.They tried to make it look like a break in as they opened the balcony door but this was also locked when we left the room. Mine and my friends money were all in the safe along with my iphone. They also stole My friends watch which was in the safe. They stole trainers and clothes, along with expensive sunglasses and an ipod speaker. This is only a few items, the list is endless. They probably stole over £2000 worth of stuff including all our money.

We logged a report straight away with the hotel but they only had 1 gentleman available due to being night staff and he advised we must wait until the morning until the manager is in, he also mentioned that this was not the only case he had come across. We got up the following morning nice and early in order to speak with the manager but the staff just kept telling us she isnt here and dont know when she will arrive. After waitiing 2-3 hours the manager finally arrived, and met us in the lobby.

She explained there was 3 camera but they could not see anything on any camera. We continued to explain the safe was locked along with the balcony door but she would not accept that this was an inside job and somebody who works in the hotel had stolen our stuff. The manager showed no sympathy and advised they will not cover anything, even though we had paid for a safe. They didnt even offer to change rooms until we demanded they move us. The only thing the hotel offered us was 2 free breakfasts, safe to say i wasnt hungry.

We asked can she ring the police for us and we will log a police report, she advised the police will not come to the hotel and in order to log a police report then we must go to the police station. I asked her the question 'how do we get to the police station if we dont have money for a taxi, all our money was stolen', she had no answer. We then had to walk to the police station in the heat in order to log a report. We wasted half our day sitting in the station going through a police report.

Safe to say i would not stay here again and would recommened you stay in a more safe hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Paul P
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,
First of all I am very very sorry about what you have suffered, I can fully understand your frustration, deception, annoyance and I can maybe also understand that you consider we did not do enough for you. But I can also assure you that we did what we could do, considering the circumstances, we are not the pólice, we cannot make a more detailed investigation of what has happened. The pólice do not come to the hotel unless a report has been made first of all, unless there has been violence. We have cameras in the corridors and there are cameras outside the apartments, that showed nothing suspicious, the pólice have checked them. The door lock showed that the only keys that had been used were your own keyes. The insurance covers only if the safe has been forced open, which was not the case. But I must say that I find your comment regarding an inside job completely out of place, one has to be very cautious before accusing anyone, but of course it is always the easiest way to say that it was the staff. I can assure you that if we would have had the smallest suspicion about anyone in the staff, the reaction would have been immediate.
Our apartments are as safe as any apartments are worlwide, unfortunate circumstances can happen anywhere.
Yours sincerely