“Annual girls trip”

Apartamentos Vistasol
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Magaluf
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Had a great stay at Vistasol, we have stayed there in the past and last year had a bad experience where we had to put a deposit of 50 euros on the room, we were then told we would not get it back as the towels were dirty! We did eventually get the money back after some 'heated' discussions and did think twice about booking the hotel again for this year. However, we are glad we did, the hotel has had a refurb and has been done out really nicely, it looks modern and clean and as it is so near to the strip it is just so convenient. We will definitely book there again and would recommend it as a place to stay. We did not have to put a deposit down this year and the staff on front desk were really helpful, even printing out our boarding passes free of charge.

Room Tip: Sea view is always pleasant but the rooms are all the same so it's not really an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Recepcion Vista... B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment from your stay with us. Very glad to see that you put the trust in us to come back again and that your experience was better!
we hope that if you return again next year you would be able to have the same great holiday!
best regards
Sandra Morén - quality manager

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this holiday through Thomas cook club 18-30 which I would highly recommend for any of you party go-ers out there or if you aren't that kind you'll still defo be partying with this amazing group!

Firstly when I was picked up from airport was greeted by an extremely nice rep, Sarah she was so easy to get on with and had the banter right away which made that tiring bus journey that much better! Then walked into the stunning Vistasol, immaculate hotel and was treated kindly by staff who sorted out my room! Then meeting the next rep lauren couldn't have gotten any better could tell right away these were the party people I needed to add to the holiday!

It was then pool time lovely set and even though not many sunbeds didn't mind chilling on the grass. Then pre drinks for first night before the paint party reps would jus come chill with you in your room get to know ya a bit or jus drink which I enjoyed getting to know them all, then we met the next rep Rolo.... I tell you I'll never be holding a drink in my right hand again with this guy had me downing anything it was the best ever!! Each rep was very helpful keeping us right by popping wee cards under our doors so we got the info for each night in plenty time and knew when we had to meet!

Each event was amazing from paint party, foam party, freshers, boat party, full moon party but by far the best was silent disco bet your thinking what the hell but honestly get your set of headphones listen to two different stations someone's doing the conga while others are singing their heart out to frozen absolute mental event! Aw and another thing to love is the 4€ buckets of any drink you want, could be sex on the beach or a huge vodka lemonade.

Abusing my MCP wristbands which I will never forget the constant remembering of this only 10€ for a 6 hour free bar, definitely the right thing for me and I'm pretty sure it will be for a lot of you! The tunes were constantly buzzing and the games in each of these events were mental from taking shots and spinning each time to slapping someone across the face for being a virgin also even on our reps night off they still had plans for us to make sure our week was awesome!

I was already with two friends and also having the reps Sarah Bailey, Lauren Perks and Rolo (Michael Rowland) they fitted right into our wee group they got us involved with other friends through our bar crawls and meetings before hand which we then ended up with another group of 11 girls who were also jus as cra. Every club I would rate the same 100/10 boomerangs, bananas, carwash and Tokyo joes! Might have not remembered exactly which one I was at each night but every rep in club 18-30 made sure they walked you safely there and didn't get you ran over!! When in the clubs it was jus nuts everyone has mental dancing skills including these reps Sarah would be doing the highland bloody fling, lauren jumping crazily about to basshunter and Rolo strutting his stuff making sure those drinks aren't in your right hand!

Honestly best holiday of a lifetime! I was there last year again through this same club and I'd go ten times more!! Major getting maga blues and I'm legit jus home been crying and everything! I made some amazing friends and became friends with the reps which we discussed to meet up some point at home!
But I won't forget the huge event TWSTD!! Which is in November at Skegness for all us mental holiday party-ers!

See ya at TWSTD guys

1  Thank carlygillon
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your lovely comment from your stay.
Very glad you liked our staff and the hotel.
We will also pass by your lovely comment about the Reps.
Thank you again and best regards from VistasolTeam.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in fabulous location. We had a pool view and rooms very good and clean. Staff and service excellent. It is a noisy hotel as it's right near The Strip but if you don't mind that then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Recepcion Vista... B, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Vistasol, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Tahnk you for taking the time to write this feedback and for chosing us for your stay.
We are pleased to learn of your content.
Best regards and welcome back!!

Quality Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

All the reps were amazing made me feel very at ease a special mention to rolo Sarah and perks they were amazing !!!!! The weeks events were amazing will see you all for twisted in November can't wait !!

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to know you spent some nice days, and that the reps were amazing.
Best regards and welcome back!!

Quality manager

Reviewed 20 June 2017

There was thieves that came into our room early hours of the morning whilst we slept. It wasn't just our room it was my mates room as well. Phone, wallet, watches all stolen. Hotel was supposed to check CCTV... Didn't hear anything from them. Horrendous.

Dear Guest,
I am really sorry to read your review. I understand that a situation as the one you describe can ruin ones vacation, but I can assure you that we are doing all we can to keep our establishment safe, for our guests and also for ourselfes.I don't need to explain to you that if it is posible to enter the "safest bank in the world", of course a crook can also enter a hotel/apartment, hopefully not easily, but it can be done.
We have cameras in all corridors and also outside the building that are always checked if any kind of incident occurs, the door locks are also very safe, they can be read, showing at what time and by which key the door was opened.
We always inform our guests of what information the cameras and locks shows.
Guests are also asked to make a pólice report. Our apartments are safe, but many of our guests travelling in groups (mostly Young people) keep there doors wide open so there fellow guests can come and go as it pleases them, I do not say this was your case, but of course this is not a very safe way to behave.
Despite this misshappening I do hope you spent some nice relaxing days together with your Friends.
Best regards,