All reviews jokers bar these apartments minute walk pool area second home courtesy room great apartments the main strip sun terrace next year nice pool piano bar your doorstep free safe self catering safety deposit box air con
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We decided to return to the Sol y Vera after visiting last year. 18 of us were checked in with the minimum of fuss and this time had the premium apartments. Super views, very clean, and all the amenities you need for a proper s/c stay, never mind a lads weekend.
Free safe is an excellent touch and getting your money back on the extra room keys means that there are no hidden extras.
It really is a little gem for the price you pay, and I am sure we will return next October.
Well done to all the staff as well - all very polite and welcoming

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luis O, Front Office Department at Sol y Vera Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the apartment and staff. So glad you enjoyed the new refurbished apartment!!!

We would be absolutely delighted to accommodate on your next visit to Magaluf. If you want to come back in a future please contact me directly and I will ensure that we get you the best deal available.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We booked to stop in a standard room but was upgraded on arrival, the room was spacious, well equipped and set back from any noise from the busy street, the beds were very comfortable and the staff were very helpful and welcoming. If you fancy a cheap home cooked dinner go to Rambos restaurant (within a two walk from the Hotel)

The downsides to the Hotel air were the conditioning (set on a timer) therefore didn't come on when we mainly needed it.

The poolside lacked character and comfort, they didn't play any music and the sun lounges were soooooooooooooo uncomfortable and made sunbathing unbearable

The hotel is the heart of entertainment and restaurants, bars, shops and the beach as well as being a 10min walk from Palmanova there is a bar/restaurant at the hotel but nobody seemed to eat there.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor we stopped in room 801 and didn't hear any noise
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Luis O, Front Office Department at Sol y Vera Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the apartment and staff.
The snack bar from the pool has been closed since the beginning of October (end of season), that's why the lack of music during the day. Fortunately, next year (2017) we are going to change all the sun loungers for a better and more comfortables ones.

We would be absolutely delighted to accommodate you on your next visit to Magaluf. If you want to come back in a future please contact me directly and I will ensure that we get you the best deal available.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel not expecting the Ritz but expecting a bit more. Upon arrival the reception staff and owner were very helpful. The rooms were dated and smelt like stagnant water. I think they may have not been used for a while. There was mound in the wardrobes and no air conditioning. Location was great, but definitely not suitable for families.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luis O, Front Office Department at Sol y Vera Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Michael,

Thank you to leave a review about your recent stay.

I’m very sorry that your experience in our Apartments were not as you expected, but thanks to your review I can let you know and other future travellers the following (as I answered in other recent reviews):

By your review, I can see that you were in one of the standard apartments (non refurbished). I would like to let you know that until now we have renovated more than half of the building and for the next season (2017) the entire building will be 100% refurbished, so there won’t be differences between the Premium and the Standard. We couldn’t give you one of the Premium rooms because this year we were selling them exclusively in our official website (which we had an exclusive offer that you could get the Premium room for the same price as the standard room).

The only thing I can tell is that all the people who have tried the new apartments has been very happy with the new design and furniture.

Also, I’m glad to inform you that next year (2017) there will be aircon in all the rooms (free of charge). Furthermore, I would like to remind you that all the services we offer in the apartment are completely free like the safety deposit box, television or the wifi which we hope to upgrade our network with the connection very soon.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your comments and we look forward to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future and ensure that everything is to your entire satisfaction. I invite you to check the pictures of the new apartments in our official website.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Very good for the price,very nice and helpfull staff and nice view from the balcony on 9th floor!only wifii could be better,didnt work on 9th floor and cleaner didnt clean balcony!we stay for 10 nights and would stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luis O, Front Office Department at Sol y Vera Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you to leave a review about your recent stay!

I’m glad to inform you that next year (2017) our internet company has told us that there will be optical fiber in our aera which means that the connection will be much better.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your comments about the staff and we look forward to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I was so pleased with my stay at Sol y Vera Apartments. The staff are super friendly, check in was 2pm so on arrival (about 12:30) we were given keys to the curtesy room to get changed and our luggage was left in the luggage room while we roamed around Magaluf until check in.

Our room was big and spacious and the balcony views of the beach were gorgeous, the only problem was the air con, with 3 people only 2 were able to sleep in the main area with the air con on the sofa beds, after the first night we had to drag a mattress from the twin room into the main area so we could all sleep with some air con as the twin room had none whatsoever.

The location of the hotel is great, a few minutes walk from the main strip and the beach, plenty of restaurants around and a little corner shop 2 seconds away. The restaurant in the hotel was also great and offered free room service!

I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone thinking of staying here!

Dear Ashton,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about your recent stay with us!

We would be absolutely delighted to accommodate you on your next visit to Majorca!