All reviews balcony overlooking the square the bus lovely square shower over the bath nice big room beach break family run hotel short stay bed was comfortable stayed here for one night palma airport cleaning service decent hotel balcony door bit dated enjoyed my stay minutes from the airport
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel but no aircondition. It is only a fan. Nice location. Breakfast ok but not so much. Maximum stay is one night. You can NOT have your vacation here. Very nice people working in reception. Try to help but if AC dont work they cant do anything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U319FFthomasb
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This hotel is about a ten minute drive away from the airport. Perfect for late arrival/early departure flights. The hotel was spotlessly clean but a bit dated. We were there for one night and it was ideal but it may not be an ideal choice for a longer stay. The breakfast was excellent and sets you up for the day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wanderlywagon02
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel the night before we flew out of Mallorca. It is very close to the airport but we slept great, no noise from the airport. The hotel is a 3 star, it is very clean, but would need a tune up. The staff is extra nice, when they saw we had our 2 year old with us they gave us a suite for the price of a regular room! Breakfast is very nice, lots of different options! Would recommend it!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night because of a cancelled flight but I can say that it was simple, clean, the reception was really lovely and kind and the breakfast was WAY more than I expected. The location is 6 minutes from the airport and 1 minute to the beach. Really happy with my stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Balear is located near the beach, the rooms have a nice view for the beach, the street, or both - depending on what you get. The cleaning service is very polite, and so is everyone of the staff that I have had the pleasure to talk to. Choice of food at breakfast met my expectations, especially bread, it was fresh and delicious. I enjoyed my stay here :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family