All reviews balcony overlooking the square the bus lovely square shower over the bath nice big room beach break family run hotel short stay bed was comfortable stayed here for one night palma airport cleaning service decent hotel balcony door bit dated enjoyed my stay minutes from the airport
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel the night before we flew out of Mallorca. It is very close to the airport but we slept great, no noise from the airport. The hotel is a 3 star, it is very clean, but would need a tune up. The staff is extra nice, when they saw we had our 2 year old with us they gave us a suite for the price of a regular room! Breakfast is very nice, lots of different options! Would recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night because of a cancelled flight but I can say that it was simple, clean, the reception was really lovely and kind and the breakfast was WAY more than I expected. The location is 6 minutes from the airport and 1 minute to the beach. Really happy with my stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Balear is located near the beach, the rooms have a nice view for the beach, the street, or both - depending on what you get. The cleaning service is very polite, and so is everyone of the staff that I have had the pleasure to talk to. Choice of food at breakfast met my expectations, especially bread, it was fresh and delicious. I enjoyed my stay here :)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I loved my stay at the Hotel Balear. The entire staff was kind and helpful (and patient) AND the location is perfect. You get to be moments from the beach without "on the beach" prices. Breakfast is delicious, and the room was the perfect size, clean, and with a big balcony overlooking the square. I was pleased with everything about my hotel and would happily recommend it and stay there again!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vanessa V
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Unfortunately we did not know that room 101 was the worst and got it. We did complain but no change. This was no family room, there were 2 single beds in a dark, stinky, windowless corridor with a noisy fridge beside and then a tiny room with a double bed. Both nights we couldn't sleep until 4 am for the noise, but no change of room, no help from staff, they just called our neighbours again and again but did not intervene. All is very old and worn down, extremely old bathroom. Coffee at breakfast is the worst you can imagine. Breakfast is not too bad but not particularly good either.
Location is fine but finding a parking spot can be difficult.

Room tip: Never accept room 101, it's apparently the worst.
Date of stay: February 2018