1,165 results
All reviews hotel java table tennis crazy golf bus stop pool area close to the airport star hotel half board breakfast and dinner self catering el arenal air con beds were comfortable plenty of choice visited this hotel reception staff palma aquarium
Reviewed 25 October 2018

A comfortable and clean hotel throughout. Pool area small but clean and plenty of beds with shade areas when needed. Entertainment not to my liking but the bar area and staff a good place for pre dinner drinks. For me the restaurant was always frantic and I never felt relaxed due to the number of people rushing around looking for food. Quantity over quality is a huge mistake and reflects badly on my overall stay at the hotel.

Room tip: High floor will protect you from pool noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Africa G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Helios Mallorca Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear les b,

thank you for your stay at Helios Mallorca and for the time you spent writing us this kind comment.

We are pleased you could enjoy our pool and bar area. We do feel sorry you could not have a relaxing time in our restaurant due to our high occupancy.

I would like to emphasize that one of our strengths is the food, we always try to give a good quality and a varied offer. We will consider your comment as a possible point of improvement.

We hope we can welcome you back soon again.

Kind regards from the beautiful Mallorca!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I never been in this island before and my trip to Palma de Mallorca was a beautiful experience. Starting with the personal at the Reception making me feel welcome.
Walking on the corridors I met the housekeeping staff always saying smiling "hello" to me.
And certainly I had very good evenings and a lot of fun with "Paco" at the Bar, I really had good entertainment with these guys!
I really loved the design of this Hotel, I couldn't believe that I stayed at 3stars hotel because I got more than 3stars hotel services, amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Africa G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Helios Mallorca Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Cessy M,

thank you very much for your stay at Helios Mallorca and for the time you spent writing us this kind comment.

Our main target is to make our guests feel like at home and we are pleased to hear that we made it with you.

We will transmit your feedback to our Teams specially to our Bar Team, they will be happy to get such a nice compliment.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Literally less than 10 minutes from Palma Airport (€15 taxi) this hotel is in the process of being modernised. The reception area is immaculate and looks very welcoming. The rooms are clean, bright and have been modernised. They include fridge, safe and TV (although lack English channels). The staff are all very friendly especially those on the bar. The restaurant had a great selection for breakfast and again was very clean and tidy. The pool area opened daily from 10am which meant not having to rush down to get a sun lounger. The beach is literally the next street along (1 minute walk). I’d recommend going to Palma for the day as it’s only €4 euro on the bus which runs from the road behind the hotel every 15 minutes.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 1981clyde,

thank you for your stay at Helios Mallorca and for the time you spent writing us this kind message.

We are pleased to hear that you could enjoy our hotel facilities, our food and our servce. We will transmit your feedback to all our team, they will be happy to get such a nice compliment.

It is very nice you could visit such a nice city as Palma.

We hope we can welcome yopu back soon again.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Hotel located close to airport and a minute walk from the beach. Rooms were basic but clean - pretty much what you would expect from a 3* hotel. Good selection at breakfast.
Hotel definitely appeared to cater for an older clientele.
Felt the staff could have been a bit more friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kal_Jerico

Dear Kal_jerico,

thank you for your stay at Helios Mallorca and for the time you spent writing us your feedback.

We are a very international hotel with more than 30 nationalities of many different ages.

We do apologize if you had any inconvenience with the staff and of course we asure you we will work hard to improve in our service.

Our main target is to make our guests feel like at home.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Having been to Can Pastilla many times I knew there would be no surprises about the actual resort. I’d actually been inside the Helios Hotel before for a coffee so I knew the exact location.
However, this would be my first time actually staying at the Helios. I thought that having an apartment at the hotel would be the best option for my friend and myself as it would mean we could have spacious accommodation with the facility of a half board hotel.
Well this was absolutely the correct decision.
The apartment block is located at the back of the hotel where there is only a short walk through well tended gardens to the apartment building. It’s a low rise building of only four floors with a lift. We were on the second floor. We had a very large lounge/kitchen with a good size balcony with garden views. There was a good size twin bedroom and a very nice sized bathroom.
We were the second door from the end of the corridor so only one couple would need to pass by our door. Either the building is very well soundproofed or all the other guests were extremely quiet as I can honestly say it’s the quietest place I’ve ever stayed in!! The apartment block was definitely full as we had tried to have a late check out but couldn’t as there were no vacancies. In the lounge/kitchen were two sofa beds, one table and four chairs, another comfortable chair, a coffee table, a unit with shelves under a flat screen tv in the wall. A fridge, a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a two ring hob. There were lots, plates, cups and glasses, cutlery and a selection of kitchen tools etc. There was also a mop and brush in another cupboard. They’d tried to cover all bases and everything was clean.
The twin bedroom was a good size with extremely comfortable beds and adequate wardrobe space and shelving with two bedside tables. There were lots of power points everywhere and lots of lights.in the entire apartment.
The modern bathroom had an absolutely fantastic walk in shower. The bathroom door was opaque glass which I thought was a bit weird!! However, of my review of the entire holiday that’s the only slightly negative thing I could say. Obviously a modern design feature!! Personally a regular door would have been my preference.
The towels were changed daily.
The entire hotel is spotless and we found all the staff to be excellent.
The breakfast and evening meals had an extremely large and varied selection of everything so if anyone was to say they didn’t like the food I wouldn’t believe them. At breakfast there were at least eggy three different ways, fresh pancakes, fresh fruit and salad. There was every type of bread I think that’s ever been invented!! Fresh yoghurts, cereals, dried fruits, seeds and nuts, cakes etc. etc. - the list is never ending!! Not forgetting the selection of milks hot and cold from almond milk to lactose free and any other type of milk possible.
The evening meal also had enough choice and selection to suit everyone who wanted every possible food choice. The waiters were very efficient and were right on the ball. Whether a diner went at the beginning of service or at the end of service everything still looked very fresh and didn’t have the appearance of left overs. The desert selection was quite frankly outstanding!!
Sufficient to say this was an excellent choice of accommodation in an excellent hotel in an excellent resort only 15 minutes from the airport, where there is a regular public bus no 21 which stops very near the hotel. We’d a great time and would 100% recommend the Apartamentos Helios Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Africa G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Helios Mallorca Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear BubblyBobbles,

thank you very much for your stay at Helios Mallorca and for the time you spent writting us such a lovely comment.

It is very usefull for us that our guest send us their feedbacks in order to improve at any point.

We are very happy to hear that you could rest and sleep in peace, we changed all our mattrasses before the season.

I do understand that there are guest with a late flight and late check out would be more confortable but unfortunatelly is it during the high season not an option for us due to our high occupancy. We always offer the luggage room and the spa to get a shower and get changed. I hope it was not a big issue for you.

Our main target is to make our guest feel like home and we are plesed to hear that we have made it with you.

First time with us but I hope not the last.

Kind regards from the lovely Mallorca!