“Breathing underwater lifetime experience”

Acqua Life Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Acqua Life was established in 2010. We offer a full range of award-winning scuba diving services in one of the top ten dive destinations of the Mediterranean Sea. Our philosophy is quite simple: Personal attention, high quality trips, professional education, affordable prices and all the fun that is... Great Diving!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the dive center to try Scuba Diving for the first time. It was very windy, so we didn't go to the planned location for safety reasons, but the instructors drove us to another safe and beautiful location where we could enjoy the small bay all for ourselves. It was like a road trip, so we also saw a bit of the region in the meantime :)
The instructors were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything until we were good to begin our trip underwater. Everyone had an instructor who was swimming next to him, helping him all the way through. Alex (my instructor) was great, she was patient, friendly, super close to me all the time, helping me find my way and she made me smile many times underwater :o)
They took A LOT of photos during the dive and they sent them to us the next day, free of charge because of the last minute change of location. We were not annoyed by the change, so it was a big surprise that they gave this as a gift to us :o) along with a small certification of first time scuba diving.
I highly recommend them and I hope I will manage to visit them again soon. Until then, I wish them many more beautiful dives and thank you very much for this experience!!!
Photo: Me and Alex

in 4 reviews
"great instructor"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 September 2018

It was first ever time we did scuba diving and it was wonderfullllll. We four friends decided spontaneously to do scuba diving after a friend's recommendation. They were very well organised, even-though in very short notice(less then 24 hours).

We were super nervous in the beginning, but after the dive, the experience was remarkable and speechless. We were accompanied by Alberto, Seb and Leone. They were super friendly, motivating and very enthusiastic. They made our dive - a piece of cake :). Also, his teammates were super motivating. We saw wonderful fishes, rocks and some sea animals, which was an amazing and precious experience.

We would definitely do it again with Acqua Life Dive Center.

1  Thank Jeet K
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I had a great DSD (discovery scuba dive), with great safety introduction, precious environmental sensitisation, excellent mentoring throughout the stay, lots of fun under and above water, adventurous dive scenery and a remarkable 53min dive Ill never forget!
Definitely to be recommended! Thank you very much!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My children (10 & 11) and I did their "Try Scuba Dive" earlier today at Calas de Mallorca.

They have a large number of instructors that between them speak (at least) Spanish, English, German and French.

They were friendly and gave clear information and ensured group safety at all times.

The dive area was good with an abundance of fish and marine life with clear water. Access was easy and from the beach.

We all enjoyed it and I (being PADI OWD qualified) would be happy to do more dives with them.