“Ice cream extraordinaire ”
Review of Cala D'ice

Cala D'ice
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Cala d'Or
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: *SEASONAL* Open from May till end of October
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Ice cream here is delicious and continues to tempt you back daily; with great selection of flavours, reasonable price and friendly service.

Seriously good treats!
Highly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (1,358)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

... and the amount we had in 2 weeks, I'm surprised we didn't. So many flavours to try (we did most of them) and it was hard to choose a favourite. If I had to choose then it would have to be the Cherry, followed very closely by the hazelnut. The missus insists that the Cookie one was the best. I told her that it's my review so she should keep her opinions to herself. ;-)

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't eaten that tasty ice cream since I was in Italy.the amount is Equal to the value .one scoop is big enough, they have various flavours such as strawberry etc but you can get as well kinder bueno,berry pavalova or snickers which taste exactly like snickers:) if you are in Cala dor you should definitely try that ice cream. They to as well iced coffee wafers and they do pancakes with Nutella in the evening ;) we love it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Really delicious homemade icecream, Nutella and Cappuccino became our favourites but it was a hard decision each night wich taste to choose.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I reviewed here last year and have just returned from Cala D'Or again and felt it needed another thumbs up. Too good to miss if you are in this resort. Fabulous ice cream, fabulous price.