Ristorante Pizzeria BBQ Steakhouse La Fontanella
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is a very big restaurant.Is one of the biggest restaurant in Cala D'or.We are a real Italian Restaurant. We make also homemade Paella.Our pizza's and pasta's are homemade.All the meat and chicken are coming from the chargoal grill.So, I will say, just come to Ristorante La Fontanella.We will do our best for you to have a nice dinner.As Raffaele says: "We are here for your HOLLIDAY". We are open from 12.00 PM till 11.30 PM Vanaf 12 uur smiddags, gehele dag open, 7 dagen
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Best Pizzas in Cala d'or and Cala egos, the waiting staff are very friendly and are on the ball. The food is very reasonably priced so your not going to get ripped off in this restaurant, Well done Team see you next year the Bane family.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We've visited Cala D'Or 3 times in the last 8 years and we go back to this restaurant every time - and they remember us! Katie and Raffaele, the owners, are the friendliest people you could hope to meet - they really make you feel welcome. I am missing their spaghetti carbonara already and my daughter was hooked on their bolognese! This is a great family restaurant and they also have a bouncy castle for the little ones. They are situated next to Tropical Gardens where there is live entertainment until midnight.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This has been our favourite place in eat in Cala d'or for 2 years running. The food is always nice, the ribs are great and the portion size is very generous. The staff are very friendly and always welcome you with a smile and if they have time will always spend time to chat. We go slightly out of season so you are always guaranteed a seat. There is a bouncy castle for the children plus they do have a TV which sporting events can be shown on but this isn't always on. The menu is varied and provides something for everyone. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I spent a pleasant hour reading and eating breakfast here, while watching the world go by. Good price and good food

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Reviews on trip advisor were good for this restaurant but I wouldn't rate it myself.

The nachos were dry and salty. The garlic bread was plain and tasteless. The pizza was okay but I've had better. For a pizzeria I expected more.

It was relatively cheap and good if you have young children as there is a small bouncy castle for them to entertain themselves.

For couples, I wouldn't bother.