“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast friendly people big portions just wot we needed to take us through the day hidden Jem definitely will be back next year

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Lovely food and friendly staff, we had a few evening meals and a couple of breakfasts here with a friendly fast service and polite staff

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff
Sunday roast lovely
Went next night chicken was obviously reheated and was hard
Did say to waiter but he was not interested
Shame as waiters were friendly enough

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered pork fillet and hubby a T-bone steak, they were absolutely huge and bloody beautiful too! Easily one of the best little places to visit in cala dor always amazes me how quiet it is in there when we visit, its always so good!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Well what Can I say about The Toby Jug (Paco’s bar) Paco is a gentleman and an excellent host.Sue the chef will cook you an awsome meal and put up with me at 11am every morning lol for a couple of beers,always good for a chinwag and Charley the young waiter is a star.The 3 of them are very friendly,genuine people who always had time for me and I will definitely return on my next visit.