“Fantastic restaurant 😀”

Steakhouse Rancho El Patio
Ranked #54 of 183 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steakhouse Rancho el patio offers a wide range of delicious food.They serve the best meat from the grill. Mexican specialties are on the menu as well. Everyday you can enjoy the unlimited spareribs experience! Eat as much as you can. They have a special kids corner and all the kids meals are served with a free ice cream and small gift.A must for you holiday!
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant, lovely food & very child friendly. Staff were fantastic especially Erish & Rose. I would recommend this restaurant, our 4 year old daughter who is a critic gave it 100 out of 100 apart from the chips she gave them 9 out of 10! We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We ate here as a couple twice. First visit we made the mistake of ordering starters!!!!
The portions are LARGE. The service considering how busy the restaurant was,was very friendly and efficient. The food itself was cooked just perfect for our taste, I asked for a medium rare steak & it was just perfect, my wife said that her meal was excellent. To be honest on our first visit the food was that good that we were actually stuffed by the time we left.
On our second visit we decided not to have starters, Once again our food & service was excellent.
Thanks to Myrthe, Bas, Caroline & Arjan also the backroom staff that we didn't see for making both our visits special.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We had a nice start but then when the food came it all went wrong. Me and my husband ordered "Mexican Party" to share. Tacos, beef, chicken, salad etc. It had no taste at all. My son ordered a hamburger from the childrens menue and he is now sick, three hours later. The only happy person in our family is our daughter, she had pancakes.
There were not too many customers this evening but even though, the service was bad. We had to remind them about things more than once. We will obviously never go there again. Ever.

2  Thank Sofie H
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We went here 3 times in the week we stayed. Great menu and very friendly staff. Always busy so we booked in advance as we had a party of 8. Food was excellent every time. Our last visit we were there for my parents wedding anniversary and they surprised them with a sharing dessert plate with sparklers which really made their night. One of the staff is fantastic and has excellent customer service unfortunately didn't get her name but she has very long dark hair in a ponytail. Highly Recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Loverly little place and well worth a visit , I was going to have a steak but I saw a rack of rips pass by and instantly changed my mind .... great call on my part as the ribs were top notch .
Prices are not out of order for high season on the island .
I normally find a fault or two with most places but I am struggling to do so with this little jem !
Visit and enjoy we all did .