“Excellent cocktails”

Ranked #25 of 173 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Staying literally over the road, I was keen to try this place after walking past it to my hotel upon arrival in Cala D'or.

They don't open until 19:00 every day, but their cocktails are well worth the wait!

Great atmosphere, helped by the chilled music & surroundings. The three parrots are a real draw & were very entertaining!

Excellent service from the loveliest staff & after my second visit, I didn't even have to order my drink as they knew what I wanted!

Definitely worth a visit & one of the best Mojito's I've had in a long time!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great family run cocktail bar
Quality drinks comfy seating and fun surroundings with good music & three parrots to amuse my wife. Been coming here for years and won't be stopping

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Had 2 Zombie cocktails whilst we watched the parrot get up to cheeky business shouting at the customers coming in. Was a nice relaxed environment. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We nipped into there as the kids wanted to. It was a pleasant enough place, but were basically told what we had to drink, and it is VERY expensive for what you get!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Finally, somewhere that does proper, boozy, tiki cocktails! So often these days, 'tiki' cocktails are just juice and sugar with a hint of rum.... Not so here. I had the Planters Rum punch, and it definitely packed a punch (as it should!) The staff were great and the atmosphere was buzzing without being too lively. We got chatting to the tables either side, one was a couple in their mid-40's, and the other table was a couple with 2 young children, so the venue caters for all ages!
P.S. Don't try and take a selfie with the parrot behind you, he bites!