“Once again, huzzah!”
Review of Restaurante Gadus

Restaurante Gadus
Ranked #18 of 182 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Price range: US$35 - US$52
Description: Best views of Cala Dor Port. Modern decoration with an attractive menu. Spectacular Chill Out zone. Best value for money at Cala Dor Porto Cari Hope to see you soon. GADUS
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've been before and we've been back. You will note the reviews here are largely Excellent for good reason. The food is superb. We go for the food, definitely not for that Jamie character...I mean, really...what does he know about food and wine?
OK, I'm joking, the man is amazing. I hate to admit it, but he's the life and soul of the evening for us and all the other diners. Without Jamie, this place may well be ignored by most people despite the brilliant food.
This time around I had the venison as a Special, and trust me here, it really was. My wife has a new favourite with the house meatballs with the saute potatoes.
I'll try and include a stupid photo of the man himself with my best mate. Gormless, the pair of them!

1  Thank Kneeboy

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Probably the best restaurant in Mallorca
The Tuna Carpaccio was sensational, I would say a must have Such a great staff is hard to find and we enjoyed every second

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We have been going to Gadus for a few years, and before when it was La Marina in Cala Egos, we go as a couple or with friends. I decided to have my 60th there this year, the whole event with outstanding from the owners, to the staff, drinks to the food, and the views are to die for, would highly recommend for that special occasion or just to treat yourselves, because this to me is the best place on the Marina.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Previous reviews have said it all, stunning location with a fabulous view of the marina & excellent food. Enjoy the experience, don't expect to be in & out of Gadus quickly, they really do take their time and why not. The thing for us is the menu. Very different to the run of the usual menu items you will find in many of the Cala d'Or restaurants and then, there is Jamie. He really does help to make Gadus that little be different. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Sorry but despite the wonderful setting and friendly staff; you've got to be able to serve a chicken kebab that is actually cooked rather than raw. They did however deal with the issue well offering to replace it but once you've been put off it tends to ruin the appetite. Also no attempt to charge for it hence 3 stars rather than less.