“Delicious food ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant and service. Black paella was delicious. Drinks are very good. Very friendly stuff. I really recommend the place

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was crowded, so we tought it was good. In fact only two starters were ok - tuna carpaccio and bocarones. The other dishes were very bed (paella was uneatable because of amount of fat on it, octopus galician style tasted like dish washer liquid...). It looked more like food factory than a restaurant. Even aglioli was artificial. Do not recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered lamb kebab meet and salmon for my girfliend and both were pleasantly surprised! Food served was realy good , although portion size was small, but nevertheless well worth it, would really recomend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant to try the baked seabass and whilst we were shown a table fairly quickly the service was less than average. Have eaten in Zocala a couple of night previously the service there was excellent as was the food.
We shared whitebait which seemed like it had been left under a warmer, the baked Seabass was nice but not as expertly filleted as at Zocalo.
We had to pour our own wine and ask for a desert menu. When we got the bill a coffee had been added €3.50 not the cost but the principle.
Not sure I would rush back given the choice in the marina.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very disappointed with the meals I've eaten at Botavara this summer. I suspect something is not quite right. Staff seem unhappy and perhaps they've lost a chef. Whatever is wrong it's affecting the quality of food and service. I had fish which was undercooked. Yes they offered to replace my meal but the replacement meal was also dreadful so I said nothing further. I have had similar reports of disappointing meals from friends. This restaurant needs to up its game. It's no longer acceptable to serve no vegetables with an expensive fillet steak apart, from some string fries. Not good enough to serve a few meagre slices of potato with an expensive fish dish. It used to be an excellent restaurant but there's now more choice and others are doing it better. Great location on the marina but food and service needs to improve. I hope it does.

Date of visit: August 2018