All reviews piano music a sea view room the hotel was fully booked half board lots of bars and restaurants german speaking all inclusive package very nice hotel son moll other guests sandy beach tapas plenty of sunbeds salad clientele audience mallorca
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel. Many guests on the all inclusive deal. Great rooms - definitely opt for the sea view as the view at the back isn’t great. Good pool and really nice access from rocks to the sea. Excellent staff - Ryan in particular was super helpful.

This is a very good 4* hotel. Lacks some 5* finesse but it is friendly, very clean and has great views. Good location in this part of the island. Excellent base to explore more remote beaches. Good restaurants nearby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

What a gorgeous location. We visited last week on a 5 nights stay.
On arriving at the hotel we were greeted by a lovely member of the reception team. We were given drinks on arrival as we filled the paper work out needed for our stay.
Unfortunately it was then that we were informed that the hotel had double booked us and that in fact they didn't have a room for us until the Saturday which was 2 days into our trip. At first it was a blow because we had booked an adults only hotel and the location was perfect however we moved onto another hotel 2 minutes drive away which was in fact a 5* hotel and we were upgraded to half board.
We had booked for our stay bed and breakfast so it was nice they upgraded us to half board. We spent 2nights and 3 days at the other hotel which I have also reviewed.
On arriving back at Sensimar Aguait we were welcomed and informed that for our trouble the hotel had upgraded us to all inclusive for the rest of our stay.
The staff and hotel couldn't do enough for us.
Our room was upgraded to sea view, which was lovely and relaxing sat out on an evening.
The food was very good for all inclusive buffet style having different themed nights each evening.
The breakfast was very extensive and very good each morning.
Having been upgraded to all inclusive we got access to everything on all menus.
The pool bar had a very nice lunch menu. I saw the tapas ordered by other guests that looked amazing but it was my last day and I didn't have chance to try it. The salads very nice.
The outdoor pool is extremely salty so be aware when entering the pool and dipping your head in it.
We enjoyed the indoor spa area the most and spent a lot of time in here as the weather for our duration was cloudy.
We had a relaxing massage in the spa which was very pleasant.
The cocktail menu is a must to try too.
We were the only English people about the hotel and in fact this whole area of Majorca which was totally fine and pleasant been around different nationalities. The majority of people were German as TUI sell this hotel as a package in Germany and they did have reps around so if you are wanting to make friends or interact with other British people you wont at this hotel.
Overall I would love to stay here again it was perfect for our first holiday as a couple.
Thank you to all the staff at Sensimar.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Have just returned from a week at Sensimar Aguait.
The most stunning location and just a 20 min walk from the harbour in Cala Ratjada.
Excellent breakfast with a wide selection of choices. I had freshly made omelette cooked to my liking every day.
One of the best experiences was snorkelling in the sea right at the hotel.
My room was not big but enough for my need.
The whole hotel is kept extremely clean.
One of the best value for money hotels I have ever been in.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We managed a short 3 days holiday in Mallorca and spent 2 nights in the beginning of July in thsi resort. Honestly I have never paid so much for a hotel but I have to admit it is well worth the extra money.
First of of all the position is the top, just right at the sea, with incredible views. In the overcrowded Mallorca this place was a piece of heaven for us! I couldn't fault anything.
Our room had a sea view hovewer we booked and paid a standard, great surprise, thank you! It was better then expected, bright, spacieous, with comfortable beds, looked fresh and clean.
Personal is exceptional.
Booked with half-board, I can just suggest it. At dinner you can sit outside, looking at the sea and the sundown... And the choice is great, a lot of starters, fresh made meat, fish, different pastas, vegetables... including big dessert buffet.
The hotel pool and garden: There are a lot of sunbeds, not only aroud the pool but there is also a garden with sunbeds (with acces to the inside pool and sauna) . You will always find a free place. Unfortunately during our stay the there were big waves and it was not possible to swim at the hotel in the sea hovewer there is a ladder so you can get into the water for some swimming and snorkeling.
Beaches: We went to Son Moll... Forget it, overcrowded. No chance to find a place for your towels! The same situation at Cala Aguilla... But we loved Cala Mesquida!

Cala Ratjada: One evening walked more then a half an hour to reach it and another half an hour to the other end of the village. Full of bars and restaurants. Yes, there is harbour, but nothing special. For us it was much better to drink something at the hotel terrace (there was even live music), then lying on the sunbeds, in front of the sea, looking as the sun went down...

And not to forget to mention: This is an "only adults" so if you wish piece and heaven don't hesitate and book!

Room Tip: Yes, ask for sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Szofi76
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

If you need to relax and enjoy the sea, SPA and good food Sensimar is the right Hotel.
Hotel was full but I never feel it. Sunbeds always available and very quiet.
If you want to change atmosphere you can walk
nice path lead you to the Cala Rajada where you can enjoy the market or some restaurants, bar and public beach.
Very customer oriented staff in the hotel.
I would like to comback again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends