All reviews piano music a sea view room the hotel was fully booked half board lots of bars and restaurants german speaking all inclusive package very nice hotel son moll other guests sandy beach tapas plenty of sunbeds salad clientele audience mallorca
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Have just returned from a week at Sensimar Aguait.
The most stunning location and just a 20 min walk from the harbour in Cala Ratjada.
Excellent breakfast with a wide selection of choices. I had freshly made omelette cooked to my liking every day.
One of the best experiences was snorkelling in the sea right at the hotel.
My room was not big but enough for my need.
The whole hotel is kept extremely clean.
One of the best value for money hotels I have ever been in.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We managed a short 3 days holiday in Mallorca and spent 2 nights in the beginning of July in thsi resort. Honestly I have never paid so much for a hotel but I have to admit it is well worth the extra money.
First of of all the position is the top, just right at the sea, with incredible views. In the overcrowded Mallorca this place was a piece of heaven for us! I couldn't fault anything.
Our room had a sea view hovewer we booked and paid a standard, great surprise, thank you! It was better then expected, bright, spacieous, with comfortable beds, looked fresh and clean.
Personal is exceptional.
Booked with half-board, I can just suggest it. At dinner you can sit outside, looking at the sea and the sundown... And the choice is great, a lot of starters, fresh made meat, fish, different pastas, vegetables... including big dessert buffet.
The hotel pool and garden: There are a lot of sunbeds, not only aroud the pool but there is also a garden with sunbeds (with acces to the inside pool and sauna) . You will always find a free place. Unfortunately during our stay the there were big waves and it was not possible to swim at the hotel in the sea hovewer there is a ladder so you can get into the water for some swimming and snorkeling.
Beaches: We went to Son Moll... Forget it, overcrowded. No chance to find a place for your towels! The same situation at Cala Aguilla... But we loved Cala Mesquida!

Cala Ratjada: One evening walked more then a half an hour to reach it and another half an hour to the other end of the village. Full of bars and restaurants. Yes, there is harbour, but nothing special. For us it was much better to drink something at the hotel terrace (there was even live music), then lying on the sunbeds, in front of the sea, looking as the sun went down...

And not to forget to mention: This is an "only adults" so if you wish piece and heaven don't hesitate and book!

Room Tip: Yes, ask for sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Szofi76
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

If you need to relax and enjoy the sea, SPA and good food Sensimar is the right Hotel.
Hotel was full but I never feel it. Sunbeds always available and very quiet.
If you want to change atmosphere you can walk
nice path lead you to the Cala Rajada where you can enjoy the market or some restaurants, bar and public beach.
Very customer oriented staff in the hotel.
I would like to comback again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel in stunning location. Beautifully clean and great food. It is adult only which made it a very pleasant stay. Lots of activity but you can chose to chill also. We didn’t do half board but would if and when we return

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Nice and very clean Hotel at a good location at the coast.
Staff being very friendly and supportive.
Dinner and breakfast good, audience a little 'in the years'.
Will go there again, as our stay was to short.

Room Tip: Room with a seaview
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends