See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the apartment/room on the roof. Large air conditioned room with bathroom, kitchenette (nice to have a fridge) and large private terrace. This hotel is on the new side of town but a 10 minute walk to the old town. Comfortable bed! There is a sunny courtyard with small fountain in front of the entrance too. Here's the view from the terrace.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We are walking through inland Andalusia. This hotel is ok; we're glad it's there else we would have to walk a lot further. Otherwise, it fails to thrill. Wifi which it's supposed to have wasn't working.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016

We booked the superior double room the best available for our 5 night stay
Unfortunately the room is very small, uncomfortable small double bed and double pillow?! It does have a balcony but the roofs of the buildings limit and spoil your view
Lack of plugs in the room, very disappointed as a group of friends booked very nice apartments a lot cheaper

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We booked a double room for 45 euro per night. The hotel is clean and typical Spanish style. The host Charo is absolutely lovely, very friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable about the town and its history. There is wifi available in the room and it is superfast. The location is great.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nora1009390
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Having frequently visited Frigiliana during previous holidays and had drinks at Caravansar in the beautiful square in front of the Church we had always wanted to return and stay for lunch. What a disappointment! I ordered tuna and prawn salad thinking it would be cold - however, the prawns and tuna were hot and despite my not liking hot tuna, that was not the problem. I like mayonnaise with my salad and when I stopped the waiter to ask for some I was greeted with disdain. It was as if I was asking for something that was unheard of but I insisted that I wanted some. He disappeared and returned with the largest squirty bottle of mayonnaise I had ever seen and was really quite rude. I have given an "average" rating although I would have preferred to say "terrible". However, my partner ordered a plate of meats and cheeses which he said was delicious. Nevertheless, we will not be returning!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple