“Sunday Lunch”

Scandals Bar Lounge & Restaurant
Ranked #283 of 509 Restaurants in Mijas
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been living down on the Costa for over 5 years and this was one of the best Sunday lunches I have had!
€17.95 two courses choice of starters (we shared Deep Goat’s cheese /very good) For the mains all the choice of meats I had pork my wife had lamb, good selection of vegetables (crunchy not over cooked) all really tasty (see image of what wasn’t left)!
Kev and Gail you have a really great looking bar/restaurant with good food and service
Thanks we will be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Took my family here for dinner,greeted by really friendly staff who gave a first class service.The food was exceptional and full credit to the kitchen staff especially catering for a couple in our party who have special dietary requirements .The dining and bar area are very up to date and perfect for parties,functions and day to day dining.We have just booked a large family 40th birthday meal here so I’d definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Devon C
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic lunch under €18 for a two course meal, the food excellent,the meat tender, fresh vegetables which were very tasty, you get a really warm welcome from the owners Kevin & Gail and they have wonderful staff as nothing is too much trouble for them 5* from me

2  Thank annefish2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food steak is really yummy , friendly staff and good value for money . Also attended Sunday dinners all home made yummy food. Also family friendly . Would return

2  Thank Ashleigh S
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Not only has the bar/restaurant been done out in excellent spec the quality of food is amazing. Staff are friendly and welcoming and the selection of food and drink is really good. Cannot wait to visit again ☺️

2  Thank Kiera_Leigh