See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2015

It was a really great villa. All the rooms, floors and kitchen equipment was clean. The hotelservice of changing towels and bedlinnen was luxurious and well taken care of.
We all loved the pool and the gardens around it.
I forgot my scarf when I went home and it was kindly returned to me by mail after it was found! Very much appreciated!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorothy S
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Me and my family spent a week here and got robbed on the last day while we were IN the villa. We are 100% sure that it was an inside robbery and that the person/people that robbed us had the keys of the villa since we're sure we locked all the doors before going to bed. No signs of breaking in and nothing of the villa was broken. Their TV didn't get stolen and the whole place was surrounded by cameras so the thieves definitely knew they weren't working. They drugged us as well. They stole a watch worth 20.000 euros, a Louis Vouitton bag, a pair of Michael Kors sun glasses, a Gucci bag, an IPhone 6, a Louis Vouitton belt, a Blackberry and a lighter.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank AlexGunn
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We rented this villa through Thomson and it was exactly as described, the villa pictured is exactly what you get. We were in villa 23 and it was very well looked after. We had clean towels every two days and bedding twice a week. Also I loved the free wifi. I travel quite a lot and am constantly amazed that all hotels don't provide free wifi. These villas have weak, but free wifi - hurrah!

The estate the villas are on are part of a larger development so the area is fairly built up. However the villas themselves are quiet, didn't hear a peep for the two weeks we were there.

There are two pools accessed via a private road that runs down the front or back of the villas depending on what side you are on. The pools are lovely apart from the lifeguard who is one of a kind! We ended up using the quiet pool as a means to escape her and her draconian rules.

We really enjoyed our time here and would certainly use these villas again if we were visiting this area. We found some really nice local restaurants so feel free to have a look at my other reviews; I would especially recommend Hermosa in Cabopino.

Now for some comments specifically for Thomson guests: if you have booked these villas then I suspect you have had free car hire thrown in. Please check what type of car you have been assigned. I did because we were bringing golf clubs so I ended up upgrading the car as our cases and clubs would not have fitted in the Fiat 500 or equivalent you get included. While I was at the Europcar desk waiting to pick up our car at Malaga airport I overheard no fewer than three families being surprised (and very disappointed) that Thomson had assigned them the entry level car when in fact they required a bigger vehicle. Obviously you have to pay extra for a bigger vehicle and for some this could be a worrying extra expense, so just check when you make your booking.

If you need the services of a rep I'm not sure how this happens, maybe a phone number you can google? If you are familiar with the area or fairly self sufficient then it's not a problem but if you are expecting a welcome meeting then you won't get one.

If you have a smart phone then Thomson have a really good app if you use one of their travel money cards. The card is basically a pre loaded MasterCard so you can use it to pay for meals, rounds of golf, groceries etc. Before you leave the UK, download the app and sync your card to it you can then (pretty much instantly) check your transactions and see a real time balance to help you budget.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank HolidaysRcool
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The villas are just off junction 200 of the AP7 toll road or can be reached from the A7 from Malaga airport. You need a car but this is easy in Spain we used malagacar.com just off the airport they were the cheapest and good service. The villas are entered through a secure electronic gate we were in villa 16. there is approx 20 villas each one is two villas. There is secure electronic gate to each villa. The villa rooms are nice and large. we had AC upstairs and downstairs. There was a private garden area and the pool was just at the bottom of the road, approx 200 meters away so you can nip back for lunch. There were 2 pools - one large kidney shaped and one salt water more for adults as it was deeper. The larger pool had a very gradual entrance and so was good for children to splash, swim and play. There were lots of sun loungers. There is a cafe within walking distance however you need a car for the beach, more restaurants, bars etc. Theres lots to do in the area and you are basically 20 min ish drive from Marbella, Benelmandena, Fuerengirola etc. Pay a visit to the Valparaiso restaurant where Beckham eats and say hello to Raffeal the owner - the lobster is gorgeous.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank BusyBeee
Reviewed 23 April 2012

These villa's are very well refurbished with a great livingroom, big garden and own parking lot. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one is on-suite. The bedrooms are very nice and two of them had their own balcony (Villa 21). The only thing is that the beds are quit hard. From this park you can easily reach nice cities and the great mountains!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends