“A Sunday Lunch Habit for 6 to 8+ of us”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #138 of 849 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Norfolk is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Most Sundays we come to Panera after Church. My husband likes the pick two and I like the salads. Plus the 99 cent bakery treats -that I always give way. Six of us meet together so we try to get a table together...but that takes some good timing since there is only one that will accommodate 6 and sometimes 8+ of us. We like the wait staff a lot. They are soooo very nice to us.

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Super bread, great sandwiches, salads. Try the squaw bread. This place is great for lunch, or a light dinner.

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Like most Paneras- it has consistent food without a lot of fuss. Good clean ingredients make it better than going to McDonalds or burger king and they offer a little something for everyone. Hint- ask for the gluten free menu! The items won't be listed but they do carry things for those with allergies. The wait isn't bad either and the staff is generally friendly. This is a great spot for a quick bite in ghent.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I ordered the turkey and bacon sandwich. It was prepared quickly, but what a mess. There were only 2 pieces of bacon, obviously cold. And the turkey consisted of two slices of that nasty white texture-less pseudo turkey loaf or ball as you might see in a low-end supermarket deli. In my optimistic imagination, I expected to see pulled turkey, meaning from a real bird. Maybe I expected too much but regardless, it was disgusting. Also, they slathered too much dressing on the sandwich, so it was soggy. Yuck, why do I occasionally go to these chain restaurants?

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I love their soup and sandwich deal. The Brocolli soup is my favorite. My Grandson will pick this over McDonalds any time he gets the chance.

Date of visit: May 2013

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!