“Good Brick Oven Pizza”
Review of Your Pie Norfolk

Your Pie Norfolk
Ranked #129 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to MacArthur Mall mainly based on other reviews. Pizza was very good just not served hot enough. The wheat pizza had a good flavor to the crust. Toppings were plentiful. Staff wasn’t all that friendly. Plenty of seating.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I visited Your Pie for the first time today. The pizza topping selection is great (sauces, cheeses, vegetables, and meats) and you have a choice of a white, wheat, or gluten free crust. Pizza is baked to perfection in a wood fired oven. Service was relatively fast during the lunch rush. I definitely plan on visiting again.

2  Thank JumeirahJenny
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I placed an order for a pizza and salad online. It was not ready when they said it would be, they had to go and make the salad in the back. Then, the server told me to choose my salad dressing from the refrigerated bin by the counter. I had ordered the Balsamic dressing, but they were out of it in the bin. He made no offer to get me the dressing I ordered, and told me to choose from what was there. Lackluster customer service. The place was not very clean, the floors behind the counter looked like they had not been swept in quite a while. I doubt I go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here twice in a row because it was so good. Excellent crust made to order with almost any topping you want.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This was a delicious pizza. I would highly recommend this small hidden gem of a place. You can pick your crust, sauce and toppings. They also serve made to order salads and paninis.

1  Thank Melissa S