“Very Good Food and Delivers, too!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Fortune Restaurant
Ranked #327 of 807 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My husband and I were in Norfolk for a week long conference and ordered in some Chinese dinner one evening. I was looking for one of my favorite foods...Shrimp Toast, which they offered. The toasts were not as good as my homemade, but they were such a treat! I paired them with Wonton Soup, which was quite delicious. My husband enjoyed his Egg Roll, Crab Rangoon and Shrimp and Scallops with Black Bean Sauce, although he did remark that the scallops tasted fishy. Bummer. Prices were very reasonable and delivery was quick! We would order again!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We placed an order for deliery yesterday from Golden Fortune - we tried this restaurant based upon a recent favorable review in the Virginia Pilot newspaper. We found the food to be just average - we ordered Chicken w Asparagus, Shrimp w Stringbeans, Hot & Sour Soup, and Pork Eggrolls. While the deliery was timely, based on the quality of the food we won't be ordering from them again.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

In full disclosure I walk to this restaurant from home. Is it the best Chinese food in the area...no....but my favorite is a half hour drive each way. Why do I patronize them: the food is very, very good and consistent. I don't know about you but iffy and spotty food drives me crazy. They have a very diverse menu. One of the best pluses for this restaurant is the courteous and friendly owners and staff...and it's reasonably priced. My favorites: General Tso Chicken, Mongolian Beef and Eggplant in Bean Sauce.

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

Consistently great!
They have been in their location for 24 years and I can see why. Very personable and great food. Sesame chicken is my favorite.