“That's a Half Order?”

Jose Tequila
Ranked #108 of 849 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Lunch after some service work at church. Two of us had the steak burrito bowl, our friend had a half order of Irish Nachos.

The food was excellent especially the red and white salsa served with the chips.

Handicap access was excellent. The ramps in the parking lot are well made and free of bumps. The threshold was a smooth transition and a staff person held the door open. Aisles between tables were wide and access over all was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I was looking to grab some lunch while waiting to pick up a friend at Norfolk International Airport. I stumbled across Jose Tequila’s (not being from this area) and was happy to find delicious lunch offerings with quick service. Food was delicious. I had sour cream enchiladas and I am already finding myself craving this dish again! Atmosphere is friendly, fun, and clean.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have ate here on numerous occasions and have always had fresh delicious food and great service. The prices are very reasonable. You wont leave here hungry!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Relaxing work lunch with a few of my employees. The margarita tasted great and the lettuce wrap tacos were a perfect not-too-heavy mid-day meal. Love this place!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The food was really good, and I thought my margarita was better than any other I have had here in Hampton Roads for years.
The portions are generous, so you will most likely have lunch tomorrow.

Date of visit: October 2017