“Great lunch!”

Jose Tequila
Ranked #110 of 847 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Relaxing work lunch with a few of my employees. The margarita tasted great and the lettuce wrap tacos were a perfect not-too-heavy mid-day meal. Love this place!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The food was really good, and I thought my margarita was better than any other I have had here in Hampton Roads for years.
The portions are generous, so you will most likely have lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

It’s not often that one receives fast, friendly service at work luncheons, but JT’s delivered! Great margarita! Great Speedy Gonzales! Great service!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time with a group of friends while vacationing. I liked the atmosphere. They had a great drink menu! So many to choose from! I got a frozen peach and sangria margarita and it was to die for. The chips and salsa were also good! I could just eat that salsa it was that good. The waitress was nice as well. I ordered a couple specialty tacos. They were ok. Not very special. But I tried my friends enchiladas and they were good. Basically Margs and chips and salsa can't beat that for an evening out!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed coming to this place. Nice warm and comfortable atmosphere. If you enjoy having a little drinky drink for a low price come here. Jumbo margaritas are 15.99 and you get a huge amount of alcohol inside. Compared to other restaurants and bars, one jumbo margarita will have you set for the night.