“Rueben”
Review of Shipwreck Sally's

Shipwreck Sally's
Ranked #45 of 829 Restaurants in Norfolk
Description: Newest Breakfast & Lunch Diner In East Beach! Come in and try our breakfast favorites, signature melt sandwiches, and burgers!
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We were told about this place so decided to give it a try.
Its a little place but the girls have a big heart for serving customers. They have a wide variety of food. They serve breakfast and lunch and on Fridays is their Fried Fish day and are opened til 5.
My rueben was and handful of real cooked corned beef off the bone. Delicious, her sides are hand made also.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The name has changed but the food has not. Crab Cake Eggs Benedict - DELISH. The pancakes were amazing, even the "classic" Eggs Benedict. Very friendly, attentive staff. Wish I wasn't headed out of town so I could have tried their lunch!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Been here 3 times. Food is good but service is consistently bad. Each time (sat/Sun) it was a full hour before we got our breakfast. By that time I'm just cranky and hungry. Won't go back again.

1  Thank Explorer444935
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Our waiter Wade was extremely helpful in his recommendations
Although. Would have tried their corned beef I had my heart set on crab cakes
They were very good and the fries were hand cut goodness

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Food was phenomenal! Staff was very friendly and I've been thinking about it ever since! It's always a good sign when you're planning your next trip! I had the turkey Florentine melt and my goodness the huge chunks of rotisserie turkey on this sandwich was unbelievable. My friend had breakfast with grilled banana bread and a side of poached apples. Both of us haven't stopped talking about it since. We have recommended Shipwreck Sally's to anyone who's been looking for a place to eat since we ate there. The parking is very tight and is the only downside but it is the Bayfront so it's a small thing to deal with to have such wonderful food.