“Great pizza. great prices”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #419 of 829 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Anthony, Guy and the rest of the team go out of their way to offer great service - as a regular customer, my personal pan pizza is quickly put into the oven and served with a smile. Fresh variety of selections on the salad bar, pizza buffet is always being quickly refilled. Can't beat the prices !

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Visited cici's with family and had an offer from the back of a previous receipt which was for an adult buffet for $3.99. Cashier took the receipt and calmly charged me $4.99 without telling me. I noticed the error when she gave me the new receipt and she was impolite and uncaring. She claimed that offer was no longer valid and the price was now $4.99. I asked to speak to the manager and she rudely said there was no need for that, those are the rules so nothing would change. I understand I am only talking about a dollar but it is the principle that they would not honor my receipt although it does not have an expiration date on it and there were no postings stating such. Also her attitude was not professional. I had several buffets for all of the family so they were getting plenty of my money anyway. So beware, if you turn in a $3.99 receipt you may not be honored that price. And you will get attitude with it.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Manager ANTHONY is such a talker... We truly enjoyed his company while having dinner ;-) His whole staff is FRIENDLY & the food is ALWAYS fresh.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Most of what I don't like about this place are the other patrons and the way the tables are set up. There are no divisions so it is LOUD and you have to hear the conversations of the people in front of, behind, and beside you, f-bombs and all. If you go during the lunchtime rush, there are a mix of people there: business people, retirees, families, field trips. If you go during off-times you're only going to find loud teens with horrible mouths and habits. This franchise should clean the tables and the bathrooms more often. I always bring my own sanitizing wipes to clean my table because the few employees that are working are too busy cooking to do anything else. The employees are good, but there needs to be more of them. The garlic thin-crust veggie pizza is to die for. It's actually a good place for vegetarians because the salad bar is good, and they have several varieties of no-meat pizzas.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Great service and food. They will custom make pizza just for you. They delivered it to the table and then followed up to see how it was. Great experience!

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!