“Great Food at an Excelent Price”
Review of Uptown Buffet

Uptown Buffet
Ranked #154 of 849 Restaurants in Norfolk
Reviewed 1 June 2018

For anyone who is visiting the Norfolk, Virginia area, I want to recommend and excellent Chinese buffet. There is an awesome variety of food including American food. There is also a Mongolian grill as well that will prepare food for you. The quality of the food is outstanding. My wife is a vegan and there was quite a variety of food for her to eat. The restaurant is very clean and the staff is very friendly. I only wish it was located closer to where I live.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Went here last night to celebrate my sister's birthday. We have been to different buffets and we have been also at this place few times before. Some food are extra salty like the chicken with brocolli which I do not like. The egg droo soup is tasteless and bland. There are only few items that I liked. Our server is nice and pretty funny though.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great quality and selection of food! The restaurant is always clean and well stocked. There will never be an empty entrée.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Don A
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I work nearby and stop by one or two times a week. I like the fact that the items are different every day. The food is fresh and changed often. The staff are always interested in giving customers a good experience.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was staying on Military highway in Norfolk & wanted a good well priced meal & found the Uptown Buffet via Google maps. The food was really good with a diverse variety to suit all pallets with several soups, many types of prawn dishes & all sorts of other both western & Asian dishes to select from. Also many desserts. All at a good affordable price.

Date of visit: April 2017