“Little black dress”

Ranked #2 of 807 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place is outstanding. Amazing staff and food. We visit here every vacation and it never disappoints. Waits can be long, but well worth it. I always get the steak salad and dragon dressing. Omg! No complaints from this girl!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love No Frill. Excellent for lunch, dinner or just drinks. The buffalo shrimp are my favorite appetizer. The broiled crab cake and the Spotswood salad is my favorite dinner. They do not take reservations so your first time there try not to go at prime times or you'll have to wait for a table. There are a few seats at the bar. The atmosphere and the service are spot-on. Definitely a locals favorite.

1  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This menu is great and refreshing. All the ingredients are fresh and the descriptions on the menu are perfect for what comes out on the plate. Every time I come here I’m totally satisfied and I feel a rating is well worth my time. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent, our server was attentive. The restaurant is handicap accessible but the aisles and entrance are a tight fit for some chairs.
We all enjoyed the brunch menu. Ham biscuits, chicken biscuits, and one regular menu item the tuna melt.
The portions are generous so those with a small to medium appetite may wish to consider take home boxes.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to No Frills Grill many times. Always a good experience. Wonderful variety of food to choose from. Salads, pastas, sandwiches, seafood and more. Prices are average and we have always recieved great service.