“Great pizza, fast service”
Review of Fellini's

Fellini's
Ranked #56 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I love,e a place you walk in and seat yourself and then it's a friendly smile and hello from your server. They have a small but decent craft beer selection, happy hour half price short pints are decent. Their pizza is spot on perfect, I had a daily special hot sausage, roasted tomatoes, and onions. It was brought to the table in less then ten minutes, done perfectly, great sauce, the toppings were plentiful, the crust spot on. The service is really good, lots of smiles and only check on you when it makes sense. It's family friendly and is definitely a return to place.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Disclosure: I have eating here for over 20 years. It is my go-to for solid food and a fun time. Last night we took family who had never eaten at Fellini's and they, too, were impressed.

While it was a Friday night, we were greeted by 2 friendly hostesses and immediately seated in the noisy, busy dining room. Server was prompt in getting our waters/tea and was attentive to refilling them throughout dinner.

Normally I order calamari as Fellini's is the bar of which every other restaurant's calamari is judged. The calamari here is full of tentacles and bodies, not just rings.

Our guest ordered eggplant Parmesan and chicken Parmesan dinners with house salads and house dressing. House dressing is the same on a greek salad - a creamy vinegarette they also bottle and sell. BUY SOME - it elevates any salad.

The dinners looked the same as both main course was smothered with sauce and cheese and had a small portion of spaghetti on the side.

I ordered my usual - Ziti Fellini with any extra charge for the caramelized onions and toasted almonds. The smoky cream sauce never gets left behind as the two chewy bread slices provide the perfect vehicle for soaking up the goodness. Everything about this dish is perfect and it's so large that one can look forward to it again the next day! I ordered the greek salad which is had ample feta cheese chunks, tons of olives, sundried tomatoes, red onions and romaine lettuce. House salads are able-sized.

My husband had linguine and white clam sauce which he felt was light on clams...Sauce was flavorful, pasta was overcooked for his preference but still good.

As in most times we visit, we take food home and are too full for dessert. The dessert case at the end of the bar is so enticing and in the past I have taken a slice of cake home for a later treat. Coconut cake is to die for.

As a side note: The pizzas are excellent. Always fun to sit at bar during happy hour and order a pizza and small greek salad to share - $5.00 off pizza! My favorite pizza changes but the black and blue is delicious - cherries, steak and blue cheese on a pizza, oh my!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

So many friendly faces a comfort food! Delicious Eggplant parmigiana. Best way to end the week! Hawaii pizza - yum!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Fellini's for over 18+ years back when it was on 21st Street.

Tonight was the worse meal I have ever had there. Started out with Greek salad which was very good and it went south from there. The focaccia was over cooked and hard. Then we had sausage and ziti with chicken that was horrible. I have had this fish 25+ times over the years and this time the dish came out with a brown color chicken over cooked and same for sausage. You could not tell there were tomatoes in the dish as they were dark brown also.
Very disappointed.

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Family joined together for a celebration for 3 birthdays. Lunch was relaxed with great food. The pizza is always great, the blt pizza is mouthwatering, Caesar salad is wonderful. In the mood for somewhere casual with great food- here's your stop!

Been to Fellini's? Share your experiences!