“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Twelve of us celebrated a couple of birthdays on a Saturday evening. It was pretty crowded even at 6:00. Our group was served by Annie with a little help. She did an excellent job of keeping us in drinks and food. My wife had chicken with pasta and enjoyed it. I had the Shrimp Bernard, sautéed shrimp with marinara over angel hair pasta. There were plenty of shrimp and they were tender and plump. Others had a variety of meals including pizza, lasagna, linguini and salads. There were no complaints from anyone. As usual, we bought enough desserts to pass around so everyone could have a taste. All were delicious.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This restaurant is a bit out of the way from the other cool Norfolk places, but definitely worth it. I've had many different dishes here, and have enjoyed them all. Nothing beats their salads. They have two options and both are great, be sure to get the homemade dressing. Order the large and you can feed at least 4 people with it. Pizza is fantastic too. I usually get pizza and a large salad, so I can take the leftovers home.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I have visited Fellini's several times over the last few years. I like going to places at different times to see if my experiences are always a pleasant one. Well, I visited last night and the food did not disappoint. I had the Angel Hair pasta with chicken and it was very good. After a long day at work, this was a great place to wind down at. It is very clean and well lit. The atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Was able to get a seat quickly. The place was clean. Food was good. Service was good and fast. Enjoyed the visit and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Have been many times in the past and have never been disappointed. Enjoyed their "Combo Sandwich" this past Tuesday with their Fellini's mayo and a side of fries. While the fries were nothing to write home about, the sandwich was quite tasty and one that I would highly recommend. Prices are more than reasonably. Would recommend it for either pleasure or business!

Been to Fellini's? Share your experiences!