See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

*Stay away*

Let me state that I have worked in the hotel industry for the past 7 years and I am currently an operations manager for a big chain.

Having said that I also have to say that i did not set my expectations high due to being a motel but they still came waaaaay bellow expectations.

I got to the motel at 11 and the first thing the employee told me is that they were over booked and didn't have a room for me even though I booked straight from their website. He started looking and gave me a key after 15 minutes. The key didn't work so I had to come back FOUR TIMES and to try to get it fixed. This process took almost 2 hours. You can look at cameras in the front desk. In the 4th attempt I told him someone needed to go with me. So he sent the security guard, who by the way was watching a movie in his phone inside his car parked right in front of the entrance. They guy goes with me to find out there was a dad with his son already sleeping in the room. This was embarrassing!

I ended up going back to the desk to get a key to a downgraded room. I was supposed to have a kitchenette and this room didn't even had a fridge (there goes all the breakfast things I bough). The downgrade came with the same room rate so they did not even gave me a partial refund for this or the inconvenience. When we came to the room it smelled so bad to cigarettes, hair on the desk, the table is so wobbly that the things fell off and the bathtub had black stains on it so I had to shower with my flip flops.

Btw no one ever even apologized once for any of this!

*STAY AWAY*

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Check into room 102 guess what on electric except for wall heater. So after not taking my word for it they had to come to room to check for their self's finally put me into room 105 LOL found bug guts on the wall and the tub was cracked by the drain. I use to stay here often but this pace is going down hill fast. Probably last stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The room smelled horrible as soon as we walked in!! There were flies and nats flying around. The heat did not work and it was nippy that night!! The tub was still dingy in the bottom and the police were called to the room right next door to us as soon as we were walking upstairs!! The covers had stains on them and burn holes. Did I mention the smell?!! it was terrible ! You have to talk to the front desk associate through the glass when its dark outside and she wasnt all that friendly. No smile, No nothing. sheesh.

Room Tip: If you stay make sure you stay on the second floor just to be safe!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Very scary place to stay. Checked in. Saw my room. Went next door to ask if the area was bad and the lady told me this Motel 6 is a bad place. Grabbed my wife and dog and high tailed out. Shady place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The rooms are clean but very basic. Walking distance to many shopping area plus the movie shows. The pool area was clean. The staff are friendly but still learning about the little things. No free wifi. Good value for your dollar

Room Tip: Room s father back from road are more quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo