Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport
Hampton.com
US$189
US$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$149
Hampton.com
US$182
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$188
US$165
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$203
US$137
US$149
US$138
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$203
US$192
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskkeurig coffee makerliving roomlove stayingnext morningturkey sausagegreat place to stayking suiteshopping and restaurantswater pressurerental carthe location is perfectflat screen tvvirginia beachcomfortable roomexercise room
Reviewed 3 March 2012

By far the best service I've had since being on the road. I travel the country for work, stay in hotel after hotel, after hotel. I've stayed anywhere from the Holiday Inn Express's, to the Hampton's, to the Red Roof's, and everything in between. I've never had a more attentive person working the service desk, ever. The room was great, the only thing I'm picky about are my beds, and this place had as comfortable a bed as you'll find anywhere (back home I have a pillow top memory foam mattress, trust me, I know beds). The spacious living room area with the extra flat screen tv was pure bonus! My only knock, I was only in town for one night... Wish I could of stayed a week or longer. Thank you HIE - Norfolk. Hope to see you soon!

Room Tip: I would imagine any, personally I stayed on the 5th floor, there were two queens and a pull out mattress/couch in the living room (which didnt get used).
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul S
HIExpressNorfolk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Paul, we are happy to have given you a great experience the night you were in Norfolk. Here at Holiday Inn Express Norfolk Airport, we really to try to stand out from the competition, and as a result we have many returning guests. As a newer hotel, we hope to really impress our guests with our beds and furnishings. We are glad to hear that you would like to stay with us more than one night – many of our guests do! We hope to have you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

The rooms actual suites with an actual bed room - closed by a door! Everything is clean and new, but what shines even more is the staff.

Not only will they pick you up (and bring you to) the airport, but this past trip they even brought me to Church (Ash Wednesday). In addition, they watched my luggage as I met with a customer in the spacious lobby.

Ask the front desk for delivery recomendations, and you can be assured of a good meal and get to work right away. When I travel, I have a lot to deal with, and these folks take care of things so I can focus on business. I will stay here every time I am in the area from now on.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank George0717

George, we really hope we made your trip to Norfolk for business an enjoyable one. We really try to take the stress out of traveling and being in an unfamiliar area, and we are glad that you were thoroughly pleased with your stay here. We offer our shuttle services to our guests to and from Norfolk International Airport and on occasion to destinations within a three mile radius. The great thing is that you can find anything you might want close to our hotel. We hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

From the evening clerk, housekeeping,breakfast and check out it was all wonderful. definitely a must stay and for those that need to get back to the airport professional shuttle service.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Mayra J

We try to provide truly outstanding service to our guests, from our check-in until we drop you off for your flight at the airport. Among hotels near the airport, we try to really stand out from our
competition, and we hope that you choose us again the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed here visiting family for Christmas. The hotel is starting to lose it's "new hotel" appeal, but is still very much a nice place to stay. The breakfast was excellent as expected and the hotel staff was very friendly. I stayed here with my wife and two children (4 and 1 1/2) and everyone had an excellent time. We really like the separate bedroom that allows us to stay up after we put the kids to bed. We look forward to coming back again next year!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank SLUdog99

It is really pleasing to hear that our hotel continues to wow guests as we settle into the area. We are a suite hotel, and all of our rooms are spacious, with some rooms even more so than others. We are glad that you and your family had a wonderful experience with us and we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Because we have at least a two hour drive to get to the airport when there are either early or late flights we stay up in Norfolk and this is my new choice for where to stay. The rooms are comfortable and large - truly a suite. Breakfast area is nice as are the choices. They offer airport transportation and when they picked us up asked if we wanted to stop at a restaurant on the way to the hotel - very nice. There is a large Target nearby along with plenty of restaurants. I used points so don't know what the rates are like.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple