See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Booked and checked in on site during breakfast. Room was average size with refrigerator and microwave, but not the cleanest. Ironing board was broken and it took 2 visits to the front desk, a phone call, and 2hrs to the get an iron. Explained to staff I was there for a wedding but that didn’t help with their callous attitudes. Never mind it cost $149 for that one day (still annoyed). On a positive side, I noticed a Dunkin’ Donuts, Applebee’s, a Pizzeria, and Ross nearby but ... personally ... NEVER AGAIN!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Courteous staff, good location. Comfortable and clean. Close to restaurants and shopping.
Easy check in and checkout..Air conditioning worked well. Have more coffee available. Why does this have to be 200 characters? I'm just trying to complete the survey

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Okay so I’ve stayed at a lot of motels and this one isn’t horrible but it’s definitely not that clean but it’s worth the money that we paid for it. Breakfast doesn’t look special either.
I added pics of our room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Room was nice and clean. Room service was excellent. The hotel is very close to the mall and restaurants. Beach is 15 minutes away. I would highly recommendable to anyone that is looking for an affordable place to stay.

Room Tip: Very comfortable and clean
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I had to be in the Norfolk area for three days and I decided to stay at this hotel. I've been to other Ramada Inns and have never had a problem. I arrived late in the evening and when I checked in (to my non- smoking), the room had cigarette ashes everywhere. There was an empty pack of Newports on the floor next to the night stand, beer bottle caps and other random garbage in the room. Towels were dirty and the toilet also had ashes on it. When I complained, they did clean the room. The next problem was that, I was being chewed alive by what I suspected were fleas. (I did check the room, and I honestly can't say that I found any bed bugs.) Needless to say, my next trip to Norfolk, will have to be with my hotel accommodations will have to be made elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo