See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Bare minimum up keep, Tub floor cracked full width of bottom and was taped up! Up keep sad. Just appears they want money. Bathroom door was fixed with several different screws. Cigarette burns in bed spread and blanket.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NorfolkDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I hope we have another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Our stay was not bad at all. We arrived at about 2am. The only thing we did not like was the fact the room smelled like mildew which was probably due to the weather but the carpet felt damp on the bottom of our feet. Overall everything was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This is the worst place my husband and I ever stayed in. Room is very filthy, flies flying around, carpet is always damp so we did not walk over it with our bare feet. The pictures I saw while I made this reservation were photoshopped. This place was never that clean. You can forget about swimming in the pool, the water is not clean. You are better off paying extra somewhere else and closer to the beach than this. NEVER AGAIN!!
Just look at the pictures and decide for yourself. The cleanest part of this Inn is the breakfast area. Everything else needs to be remodelled and cleaned with bleach.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I've traveled throughout the country and I have never stayed at a worse hotel in my life! The room smelled terribly, there were cigarette burns in the comforter and sheets, bugs in the room, stains on the carpet, and the bathroom was atrocious. The room was so bad, I slept in my clothes and them put them in trash bag before putting them back in my car as not take the filth from the room back with me. I wanted to brush my teeth in the morning but found bugs in the sink, so I settled on going to the local library to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. Do yourself a favor, and NEVER stay here.

Room tip: STAY AWAY and Choose another hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very sorry to see all the issues you experienced. We will be looking into everything you mentioned in your review.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Thought this would be a great place to stay for one night as our flight came in late and they had a shuttle to and from airport. Found out the shuttle doesn’t fun late at night, made us take a taxi. Next morning said they were to busy to take us back to the airport and had to take a taxi again. Run down, bad smell. Manager rude.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NorfolkDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our shuttle hours are 3:30 AM until Midnight. I am very sorry that you experienced rude staff. I will pass this information along to all.