“Consistently good”

Wild Fire Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #31 of 438 Restaurants in Quarteira
Price range: US$45 - US$68
Description: At Wildfire, we slowly and naturally infuse only the freshest hand selected ingredients, using our in-house hickory smokers. Creating traditional and intense flavours, bringing a touch of the Mid West USA to the Algarve.
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always visit this restaurant on our 3/4 trips to Portugal each year.

They used to have a special on Tuesday and Thursday, now on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

You can get a fillet steak chips and a glass of wine for €20.

The Beef is from Uruguay, and has a special rich taste.

My wife and I have the prawn starter between us, 4 large prawns, lovely.

Adriana serving is very efficient, and missed seeing Maria this time, always nice welcome .

Will be back , cost around €50 ahead.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

My boyfriend and I (both huge steak fans) visited here last month and absolutely loved it. The restaurant itself is lovely, great atmosphere - cosy indoor area with a huge outdoor dining area where we sat.

Service in the bar/lounge after dinner was a little slow, but the main meal was great.

Steaks and all sides were delicious and everything was so full of flavour - definitely recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Great food here and outstanding service, we also had a behind the scenes tour of the smoke rooms downstairs. We will definitely be back here as we could find no fault with the restaurant at all. One of the best, chateaubriand was excellent unfortunately picture was taken after my wife had taken some meat off the plate!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Just like the other restaurants in the group (Parrilla, Gourmet Natural etc), Wild Fire does incredible steak in a beautiful setting. It’s not cheap but it’s worth it for the finest pieces of meat cooked to perfection in a gorgeous setting. Loved it!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank PatLa7888
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Wild tiger prawns to start were amazing. 6 of us shared the platter of 2 types of ribs and steak plus chicken wings...the presentation was outstanding. Sides were roast potatoes, garlic green beans, chunky chips, mac and cheese, red cabbage, broccoli, baked beans with cheese. Desserts were equally delicious such as chocolate brownie, apple crumble...all the classic favorites. Great wine list and cocktails...my caipirinha was a delight both to look at and to taste and less than €7 each...so reasonable. I've attached our bill as I thought the feast was incredible value for money considering what we consumed. Be warned the portions are very generous, arrive hungry!!! Both indoor and outdoor dining areas are stunning.

Date of visit: October 2018