“Popular Cocktail bar”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nice cocktails in the early evening,with complimentry nibbles,Staff efficient but a bit unfriendly,but there is a great buzz around the place.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Nice bar in the centre of Lido di Jesolo for evening drinks. Good drinks with a selection of cocktails and friendly staff who speak English. Good seating on stalls or tables. A short walk from the beach.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place to go for a quick meal or a good drink. Very popular in the evening and a bit more classy than most of the bars in Jesolo. A nice selection of wine in glasses and som really good ham (prosciutto).

Reviewed 13 September 2015

A nice, cozy restaurant overlooking the noisy famous BAFILE street in Lido.
You can sit and enjoy yourself either outside or inside the restaurant, served by cheerful bearded waiters. We did not wait lond, had some wine and coffe which were quite good in taste and democratic in prices. The interior was pretty too, the wall colourful pendulum clocks in the form of birds and animals were a real fun.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

The first time I visited was in 2014 and had a good time, always busy and drink nice and at a reasonable price & complementary snacks!
However, when I decided to visit again in July this year, I was seriously disappointed.
I ordered Aperol Spritz and when I went to drink it - the glass STANK of toilets, seriously, it was gross. However, not one to make a mountain out of a molehill, I calmly went into the bar and asked the barman for a new glass, and that's exactly what I got, he poured the original drink into a new glass! which I felt was ridiculous, I don't know where/if that glass had been cleaned at all and he just decanted the same drink into a new, equally foul smelling glass. so, for the third time I went back up to the bar and said that the glass was still smelly. I think they thought I was mad at this point, smelling the glasses themselves and making faces to say 'you're imagining it...'
I was given a third drink, walked back to table, went to take a sip and AGAIN - the stench of toilets was revolting so I left it and was too embarrassed to ask for a refund.
I assume that the dish washer hadn't been cleaned properly or something? maybe glasses are hand-washed, I don't know, all I know is the glass itself really smelt foul and we didn't visit again.